As of right now it is expected to rain (1 Viewer)

without mike bell really ... I am very worried too ... mike bell is the man ... I dont trust pierre and bush ... both doesnt run though piles

without mike bell really ... I am very worried too ... mike bell is the man ... I dont trust pierre and bush ... both doesnt run though piles
LH does...

40 % chance of rain, but it should rain at some point over the weekend, so the field could be slick. It's the same field for both teams, though.

It's looking like rain Sunday morning on the whole east coast, but quickly moving out.

40% chance of light rain. I'd be more worried if this were in December

40% chance of light rain. I'd be more worried if this were in December

It don't rain up here in December, if it does, we call that snow and Like LSSpam says, let's thank God this game wasn't in December. We all know how Reggie and Drew enjoyed the cold weather December games.

Just so everyone knows it isn't moving out. This weather is hanging over us for a whole week. I don't know why...it just is. Oh well, can't worry about what we can't control.

You could argue that rain actually helps some aspects of the passing game. It's easier for receivers to move on a wet track because they know where they're going, whereas the defenders don't. Quick changes of direction are tougher when you don't know where you're going in advance.

If this wasn't a Saints game I'd be excited to see a little mud ball. Haven't seen a good tackle and slide in a long time.

I recall the Saints scoring 37 points on a wet field in London last year. I think the offense can handle it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom