As of right now it is expected to rain (1 Viewer)

And don't be scared of the wind. Remember the giants game a few years back?

The saints specialize in the short passes. Wind won't throw that off.

I recall the Saints scoring 37 points on a wet field in London last year. I think the offense can handle it
This response bathes me in relief. Thanks for the reminder!! I'm not as worried now!

The bottom line is; we won't know who this helps or hurts until the game is played.

That being said, lets HOPE it's a wash (pun intended)!

Hey, I want us to be good in any conditions or I won't be confident we'll be able to do crap if we make the playoffs.

I hope it rains. I want to see what this team can do in those conditions. I think Payton is smarter than he was. He went somewhat conservative against the eagles....and I think he would obviously get way more conservative and play a smart game in bad conditions. I'd like to see it personally.

:plus-un2:
Hey, I want us to be good in any conditions or I won't be confident we'll be able to do crap if we make the playoffs.

I hope it rains. I want to see what this team can do in those conditions. I think Payton is smarter than he was. He went somewhat conservative against the eagles....and I think he would obviously get way more conservative and play a smart game in bad conditions. I'd like to see it personally.

Well as of now it is 20% during the day, then 20% at night so I think we're good to go.

I think the ball would be slick, so it would be harder to throw and catch. Since our offense is more pass oriented than the Bills', it should affect us more, but we'll see. It seems that we have had some good games despite the rain. It seems like we've had more problems with cold weather than with wet, and at least it won't be cold.

Hey.. This is good.. The Saints can;t win a Championship by playing in 72* and air conditioning all the time...

Remember in Chicago foir the NFC Champ game we praciced indoors... Sean Payton might wanna take the team out every once in and While in Metairie and let em practice in the rain... Might be good for em...

Joe

Rain or not this game has me worried. But I do worry alot about every game they play. I hope it works out as a win for the Saints.

I hope it rains and drop into the 50s. The reports were fluctuating on the same site all week (lowest temp was 60 degrees). Seriously, I hope the games in Atlanta and Carolina have freak storms as well. No fault of our own, but we are set-up to lose cold weather games against Chicago and NY Giants in the playoffs, at the end of a long season. We play mostly Southern (warm/mild to hot weather) teams and our off games are in the Dome. Look at the rest of our schedule

Oct 04 vs. NEW YORK JETS 3:05PM

Oct 11 BYE

Oct 18 vs. NEW YORK GIANTS 12:00PM

Oct 25 @ MIAMI DOLPHINS 3:15PM

Nov 02 vs. ATLANTA FALCONS 7:30PM

Nov 08 vs. CAROLINA PANTHERS 3:05PM

Nov 15 @ ST. LOUIS RAMS 12:00PM

Nov 22 @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS 12:00PM

Nov 30 vs. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 7:30PM

Dec 06 @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS 12:00PM

Dec 13 @ ATLANTA FALCONS 12:00PM

Dec 19 vs. DALLAS COWBOYS 7:20PM

Dec 27 vs. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS 12:00PM

Jan 03 @ CAROLINA PANTHERS 12:00PM

Thank the lord for the Redskins game, but we need to play in some "bad" weather. I wished that Patriots game was at NE (but, we need a break from the road then). Always stand a chance of the Panthers game being very cold and/or wet.

I hope it rains and drop into the 50s. The reports were fluctuating on the same site all week (lowest temp was 60 degrees). Seriously, I hope the games in Atlanta and Carolina have freak storms as well. No fault of our own, but we are set-up to lose cold weather games against Chicago and NY Giants in the playoffs, at the end of a long season. We play mostly Southern (warm/mild to hot weather) teams and our off games are in the Dome. Look at the rest of our schedule

Thank the lord for the Redskins game, but we need to play in some "bad" weather. I wished that Patriots game was at NE (but, we need a break from the road then). Always stand a chance of the Panthers game being very cold and/or wet.

What the hell? No we don't. We need to go 14-2 so we have homefield all the way to sunny Miami in the Superbowl. Wow bad logic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom