As rosters stand today how do you rank NFC South (1 Viewer)

I have debated 2nd & 3rd between Atlanta & Tampa. Carolina is a distant 4th. They may be the worse team in the NFL next year. There is no doubt that Tampa is loads better at the QB position but I watched a few Patriots games last year and Brady did not look good. You can say it was the WRs but he checked down a lot and missed open WRs downfield. He will definitely protect the ball better than Winston so that should count. Tampa' o-line is a big question mark. Tampa's and Atlanta's defenses were not good last year but in Atlanta's favor they are getting numerous defensive players back from injury. I don't see Atlanta's offense taking a step back unless Ryan fails. So right now after the Saints of course, Atlanta, Tampa, Carolina.

Saints
Falcons
Bucs
Panthers

The teams with no significant changes battle it out with us coming out in the end.

Saints
Falcons
Bucs
Panthers

Both the Bucs and the Panthers have glaring holes on their olines (assuming they don't upgrade well - which they usually don't). The Falcons give me pause because I think those young offensive lineman started to improve at the end of the year and if their defense is healthy they could be tough (they do have to upgrade their secondary though). And as someone stated the Panthers D is light in the roster area....I'm actually surprised Brady went to the Bucs, would have thought he would go to a team with a better oline (I also think Arians is the Jeff Fisher of these times - totally over discussed and overrated)....

Saints
Panthers
Bucs
Falcons

World finna see that Ron Rivera is not a very good coach

Agreed on Rivera, he never understood the importance of having a good, deep offensive line....

Everyone seems to agree that the Saints are 1st and the Panthers are last. I really want to put TB at #2, but it's tough to say. It's been a decade since they've had a double digit win season. Not sold on Tom Brady making them automatic contenders at this point in his career. It's wait and see for me.

Everyone seems to agree that the Saints are 1st and the Panthers are last. I really want to put TB at #2, but it's tough to say. It's been a decade since they've had a double digit win season. Not sold on Tom Brady making them automatic contenders at this point in his career. It's wait and see for me.

I think you have to look past the Brady signing. Year two under Arians and Todd Bowles. The defense was top five in total defense in the second half of last season, and number one against the run all year. The O-line is better than people assume, but they do have a hole to fill which I’m sure will be done in the draft. I also see them picking up a running back that does well for this season. Brady is the cherry on top of all of this.

Saints
Bucks
Panthers
Falcons

With the Falcons and the Panthers being very close on paper.

I'm still here to say I dont think the Bucs are going to be as good as people think.

That O Line is atrocious, and with Tom Brady sitting back there ot makes him a sitting duck.

He cant move around in the pocket even as well as Winston did last year, which tbh still isn't that well.

There's going to be a lot of quick passing in that system, which is going to make it very difficult for them to run the ball.

Not to mention there defense

Which I think is going to be a little better then they were last year but they still have some growing pains to work out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom