Ask Mike - June 22, 2007 (2 Viewers)

Dubya

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A great read as always and comments from the Old Ball Coach are so on target. Thanks for posting.

kooldak

Retired
Administrator
Super Moderator
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Um, I'm probably wrong, but isn't part of the posting guidelines to post just a "teaser" to the other article? Granted, I did like the read on the front page.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Um, I'm probably wrong, but isn't part of the posting guidelines to post just a "teaser" to the other article? Granted, I did like the read on the front page.
You are correct under most circumstances. "Ask Mike" however is SR.com exclusive content, so posting it all on SR.com doesn't violate any copyright laws (which is the point of only posting a teaser in other circumstances) :)

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
You are correct under most circumstances. "Ask Mike" however is SR.com exclusive content, so posting it all on SR.com doesn't violate any copyright laws (which is the point of only posting a teaser in other circumstances) :)
Oh, i see, can totally understand that reasoning.

on another note, are you sure you're only 25? Seem awfull bright for that age..
although, come to think of it, i think I lost all my smarts about 28, so enjoy it while it lasts.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Oh, i see, can totally understand that reasoning.

on another note, are you sure you're only 25? Seem awfull bright for that age..
although, come to think of it, i think I lost all my smarts about 28, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Actually I'm a complete simpleton in real life. I outsource my posting to a three 17 year olds in Bangalore India. This also explains why "I" can't spell worth a damn.

Crusader

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I am guessing the "old coach" was not here when we pretty much, no definitively, figured out the whole Willie Roaf / Joe Johnson love triangle on our own, or "Cheerleadergate" on our own, thanks to forum members with friends working on airline drive. New Orleans is a small town, and a lot of that "gossip" turned out to be more accurate than what Stoney and others were willing to share in the official media.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom