Ask Nick (1 Viewer)

Darn, I wish I knew this was going on last night. Nick ninja'd us. ha. I was catching up on one of my shows.

Thank you for taking the time Nick and thanks to everyone else for participating. A lot of very good questions. Hopefully the next one will be after a win.

I would, however, like to take this opportunity to guide the membership a little bit on Q&A's like this in the future. Just a little, since it mostly looked good.

We ask that you avoid asking about, what I'd call "drama" questions. An example would be the commentary about if Fleener is fitting in, or liked, or the lack of public praise. That's stuff no reporter is going to answer while a guy is on the team. That's a good way to get black listed by the team or potentially get someone (like Nick) in trouble. "Hey, I heard this rumor about Payton or Player XYZ" type stuff is a definite no no.

We all have every right to care about that stuff, but let's not drag Nick (or anyone else in the media who ever pops in) into those type of things.

Also, I think we all know how little injury information comes out from the team, and guys on IR pretty much are invisible. The reporters will only get what information the team releases about rehab, etc. So, like on Kikaha, they won't know how he's progressing until they seem him again, which will probably be next year in OTA's / minicamp. Anything else they happen to stumble upon may or may not get them in trouble.

So, let's help Nick keep his nose clean by asking good, smart football question, not the behind the curtains stuff. We'd like to see him stick around. :)

Thanks for your continued support!

Just quoting this in case someone missed it. Great post by Ward. If our members follow these guidelines, then Nick will be more likely to stick around for more of these session. Which,
IMO, are one of the most fun reads on this boards.

Thanks again for your time and knowledge, Nick!

Red thumbs really shouldn't bother an adult much less become an obsession. The Interwebs demands a thick skin.

Laurinitas got manhandled all day against the a Raiders and Elllerbe can never stay healthy. Any chance we see a re- shuffling of lbs?

Laurinitas got manhandled all day against the a Raiders and Elllerbe can never stay healthy. Any chance we see a re- shuffling of lbs?

He kind of answered that earlier.

Said JL is too important to making calls/getting guys lined up to be pulled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom