Asking Cops the same questions they ask us (1 Viewer)

From a guy who’s brother is NOPD and sees how he has slowly changed over the years from being a police officer it sickens me to see and hear people say they don’t like cops or don’t like the police because of the way they act. If you walked a day in the Shoes of the 99% of theM that are good caring human beings and saw the absolute stupidity and hatred of mankind maybe you would realize that you are ignorant to what they actually have to do and deal with. I mean teachers molest children, sleep with underaged kids, are blatantly racist, show favoritism and manipulate kids into thinking how they think among many other really terrible things but you never hear people say they hate teachers or don’t really care for them, that they abuse their power. No we are told that they are underpaid and are amazing. I’ve had enough of this sheet and it’s now antagonizing police to get a response.

I'm thinking this is staged, but who knows....Just can't see this is the outcome in the real world.

1585669854938.png

on an unrelated note...I recently watched "First Blood" again, and I noticed something. That entire movie should never have happened:

--When Rambo tells the sheriff he's passing through town and wants to get something to eat, why didn't the sheriff simply drop him off at Dairy Queen? Why did the sheriff have such a bloodthirsty NEED to run him out of town?
--How is it that all of the cops were such violent psycopaths?
--How on earth did they get the entirety of the state national guard on site in a couple of hours simply because Rambo escaped and killed a cop? When was the last time the national guard was mobilized that quickly?

on an unrelated note...I recently watched "First Blood" again, and I noticed something. That entire movie should never have happened:

--When Rambo tells the sheriff he's passing through town and wants to get something to eat, why didn't the sheriff simply drop him off at Dairy Queen? Why did the sheriff have such a bloodthirsty NEED to run him out of town?
--How on earth did they get the entirety of the state national guard on site in a couple of hours simply because Rambo escaped and killed a cop? When was the last time the national guard was mobilized that quickly?
this is kinda tangential to a thread question i asked some time back

How did Col Troutman get on scene so fast. I can't get my DTS put into the system let alone approved to arrive on scene within 12 hours. Especially if I have to use the Government lodging.

I don't know, but I recently watched the movie also. The helicopter scene doesn't seem realistic to be honest, so blame it on Hollywood.

I have only seen someone smart off to a cop one time, the only reason why I don't think he was hauled in was, because the officer had knocked on my neighbor's door at 2a.m., and asked if someone was inside? In any other situation, don't think it would of worked out to well.

I doubt this was in California, this guy would of probably got tased if he was.

I don't know for sure if the guy asking the questions wasn't black but he wasn't black

Regardless, this goes down differently without the camera

>>--When Rambo tells the sheriff he's passing through town and wants to get something to eat, why didn't the sheriff simply drop him off at Dairy Queen? Why did the sheriff have such a bloodthirsty NEED to run him out of town?

I believe it was meant to show the discrimination against Vietnam War vets returning home.

I watched most of it again when it was on couple days ago

A little jarring how different in tone and scope it was from its sequels

That movie could've ended much faster....one call to Walker Texas Ranger and the credits could've started rolling then

Why were even in Vietnam? The escalation never shoulda happened!

How did it jump from day to night so fast in between scenes?

Where was Rambo's trial after all of this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom