Assasin's Creed IV (psst, zeetes...) (2 Viewers)

I don't really think this is the kind of series that can support an annual release schedule. Especially after the last one got such mixed reviews. Seems more like the realm of sports games and FPS titles.

I don't really think this is the kind of series that can support an annual release schedule. Especially after the last one got such mixed reviews. Seems more like the realm of sports games and FPS titles.

Assasin's Creed MMXIV

This is like the 2nd thread in the last few months that has caused zeetes to transofrm into his Pirate alter-ago. I thought we agreed that that was only suppose to be allowed on "Talk like a Pirate Day".

His psychiatrist told us this wouldn't stop if we continued to agitate his psyche.

i saw that

wdpcopy_zps040d2fcd.jpg

I'm somewhat digging the irony of me making fun of zeetes and you using the photo he gave you of me to dress me down.

I hate you so much.

Well ACII, ACII-B, ACII-R, and ACIII were each a year apart.

They did fine until ACIII. I just think any character after Ezio was going to be hard to follow. They did some cool things with the game, but went backwards in terms of creating a good protagonist.

And if they're sticking with a pirate theme, half of the levels have just written themselves since they already have that code.

This is like the 2nd thread in the last few months that has caused zeetes to transofrm into his Pirate alter-ago. I thought we agreed that that was only suppose to be allowed on "Talk like a Pirate Day".

His psychiatrist told us this wouldn't stop if we continued to agitate his psyche.
Oi mate! You bloody sheila.

So, what happens to zeetes if we start talking about Ninja's? ;)

What do you mean his "Pirate alter-ego"? The Pirate is the one that is real.

Well ACII, ACII-B, ACII-R, and ACIII were each a year apart.

They did fine until ACIII. I just think any character after Ezio was going to be hard to follow. They did some cool things with the game, but went backwards in terms of creating a good protagonist.

And if they're sticking with a pirate theme, half of the levels have just written themselves since they already have that code.

For years, I've wanted a Pirate themed game something like Red Dead Redemption, but I'm skeptical that the Assassin's Creed franchise is the place to do it. I really liked the AC games up until ACII-R. I played it for like three hours and it just bored me. I never went back to it. I just felt no compulsion to finish it because the game play was basically exactly the same in the same places. I usually feel that need with any decent game I play. I just think the whole assassin thing is getting old. It was new and inventive when the first one came out and it really reached it's height in ACII. But, they stretched out the original story line for so long, I just didn't care what the story was at some point. It's still a good game, but if you have already played the earlier games, the idea of the game is just getting stale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom