Assassins Creed 2---Who is Getting It? (1 Viewer)

Second DLC pack came out yesterday. I played it for awhile - pretty much same as the rest. I love the rest so this is cool. And the price is pretty low so I'm cool with it. It's called Bonfire of the Vanities.

There is a new part of Florence to explore, so that does add a little more. I have no idea about length. The first DLC was fun, but very short.

Second DLC pack came out yesterday. I played it for awhile - pretty much same as the rest. I love the rest so this is cool. And the price is pretty low so I'm cool with it. It's called Bonfire of the Vanities.

There is a new part of Florence to explore, so that does add a little more. I have no idea about length. The first DLC was fun, but very short.

Man I downloaded the first pack then forgot all about it. Guess I should play through it.

I'm playing this currently, and I am having a lot of fun with it. Much better than the first to say the least.

Finished the second DLC pack. It was fairly short, too. Not bad for a couple of bucks, though. Neither add much to the story, but are fun if you enjoyed playing as Ezio.

Finished the second DLC pack. It was fairly short, too. Not bad for a couple of bucks, though. Neither add much to the story, but are fun if you enjoyed playing as Ezio.

Was it at least longer then the first pack? I finished that one in like 30 minutes.

It was longer because some of the missions were harder (at least for me). I think there's 13 missions total. 9 of those are assasinations. Some were easy where you could go all Rambo.

But a couple were stealth, where if a guard spots you it's over. And there are a lot of guards. One of them cost me a couple of hours to figure out. Once I did, I realized what I had done wrong so I don't expect others will have the same problem. That mission was just my personal brain fart.

Without that mission I probably finished in a couple of hours total, including the time spent exploring the new area and viewpoints.

It was longer because some of the missions were harder (at least for me). I think there's 13 missions total. 9 of those are assasinations. Some were easy where you could go all Rambo.

But a couple were stealth, where if a guard spots you it's over. And there are a lot of guards. One of them cost me a couple of hours to figure out. Once I did, I realized what I had done wrong so I don't expect others will have the same problem. That mission was just my personal brain fart.

Without that mission I probably finished in a couple of hours total, including the time spent exploring the new area and viewpoints.

Nice. That sounds much better then the first one just for the new area.

It's a pretty small area, though. I just love climbing up to the top of the viewpoints. I think there were 4 or 5 new ones. I don't remember anything else that stuck out about the new area those.

Finally picked up this game off amazon for 29.95. Played for about an hour last night. Still holding judgment. I disliked the first one, but you guys have convinced me to give this one another try.

Finally picked up this game off amazon for 29.95. Played for about an hour last night. Still holding judgment. I disliked the first one, but you guys have convinced me to give this one another try.
Take your time. Do the little missions around each city as it will help you down the road in the game. The little missions are for the most part fun, imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom