Assassins Creed 2---Who is Getting It? (1 Viewer)

Wearing a cape in each city is an achievement? :shrug:

I should be finishing up with all the achievements today. Only need to wear the cape in each city and kill 10 dudes without getting hit. I don't usually bother with finding hidden stuff in games, but I enjoyed this one so much it was fun looking for all the feathers, glyphs, and statues.
Can't wait for Assassin's Creed 3. They should do it in Japan, the gameplay is perfect for ninjas.

That's an excellent idea to do it in Japan. I was trying to think where they would move the next one to and that would be an excellent idea since it would really work in the progression of time and in having buildings close enough together to make the game work. It would also mean some progression in weapons.

Japan would be very cool. More hand to hand ninja fighting would rock, along with the weapons.

I also wouldn't mind a NYC setting from around 1920 or so. A period of time like AC2 covering 30 years would be cool to see things change with the introduction of skyscrapers. I don't know if there's enough variety here in the geography.

Japan would be very cool. More hand to hand ninja fighting would rock, along with the weapons.

I also wouldn't mind a NYC setting from around 1920 or so. A period of time like AC2 covering 30 years would be cool to see things change with the introduction of skyscrapers. I don't know if there's enough variety here in the geography.

Yeah, that's part of the problem. The other problem is that once you get the the point where there are skyscrapers the game will change drastically. You can't have a normal guy jumping around from those heights. A modern city setting would only work for someone with actually super powers and that goes against the spirit of the game. But, I could easily see them choosing some place like London and Paris in the 1500's or 1600's since it would be a more natural fit for the Knights Templar than Japan.

You can't have a normal guy jumping around from those heights. A modern city setting would only work for someone with actually super powers and that goes against the spirit of the game.

Have you not seen Remo Williams? jk

I bought this game two days ago. I am now fluent in Italian.

I bought this game two days ago. I am now fluent in Italian.

bon-jur-no

tumblr_kp5o0378oe1qzbemso1_500.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom