Assassins Creed 2---Who is Getting It? (1 Viewer)

gotta be 24 hours game time

i tend to agree, and if so then kudos Ubisoft on making an actual Single player game that might be worth 60.

I almost wish since digital data is becoming the dominant media, that they'd sell games such as MW2 single player seperately for 20 dollars since it only lasts 6 hours at best. Then sell the Multiplayer seperate at 40 dollars since that is where the entree is.

There's too many good games out!! In this mix I kinda feel like Brutal Legend got lost. Did it suck or was it just that it came out during this time when we are replete with good games?

I played about 3 hours of Brutal Legend and it was pretty cool. It had some semi-RTS stuff that I didnt care for and after I got Uncharted 2 I just sent it back to gamefly.

I don't like having to worry about telling my team what to do while I hack heads off, that's why I could never get into games like Ghost Recon and Brothers In Arms.

Yeah, there are rarely more than one new game out at a time I care for, but at the moment, I'm actually having to choose my entertainment :(. And with the football season in full swing! Save something for Summer! :mad:

i just bought it. i went to pick up MW2, and the cashier was so busy talking about how many copies of it they've been selling that she only rang me up for Assassin's Creed 2. i didnt even notice until i was in the car and looked at my receipt.

SCORE! i mean, umm. im gonna get right on bringing it back

i just bought it. i went to pick up MW2, and the cashier was so busy talking about how many copies of it they've been selling that she only rang me up for Assassin's Creed 2. i didnt even notice until i was in the car and looked at my receipt.

If she's cute, bring it back. If not, SCORE!

i got kill bill 2 like that....i guess the girl thought they were sold together

of course, it wasn't a $60 movie....but it saved me 15 bucks

If she's cute, bring it back. If not, SCORE!

she was a middle aged woman, very nice and talkative too. she also noticed that i was buying two Michael Jackson CDs (Dangerous and Invincible were the only two full albums i didnt have, and i wasnt gonna pass them up for only 6 bucks each even they arent as good as Off the Wall and Thriller), and started gushing about how good "This is It" was.

i got kill bill 2 like that....i guess the girl thought they were sold together

of course, it wasn't a $60 movie....but it saved me 15 bucks

to be honest, i was so caught up in the conversation that i didnt even pay attention to the total either. it wasnt until i got in my car and went to put the receipt in my wallet that i was like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

to be honest, i was so caught up in the conversation that i didnt even pay attention to the total either. it wasnt until i got in my car and went to put the receipt in my wallet that i was like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

quit modding/pirating/cheating/cursing so much!

but stealing is okay :9:

:hihi: i kid, i kid

How's the game guys? I loved the setting of the first game, the story, graphics. The gameplay was good as well, but wasn't sure about the whole Italian setting or whatever.

I've played it for a couple of ours. Its kinda slow at first but its picking up. If I didn't have a job or school to attend I'd be playing it right now. :)

I got it from Gamefly on Wednesday, but I've been too obsessed with MW2 to even try it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom