Assassins Creed 2---Who is Getting It? (1 Viewer)

Yeti

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well I am for sure...I just got it for $30.99 from Amazon when its $55.99 right now. If you preordered Call of Duty from them you get a $20 game credit. So I used that and another Amazon specific coupon for $5 off. Plus if you preorder it you get a $10 credit for a future game purchase.

I might not play it for a month because of Call of Duty but I liked the first one and hopefully it won't be as repetitive!

I'm getting it. I am going to return the used copy of Wolfenstein I got on Tuesday back to Gamestop before the 7 days is up, and use that for credit.

meh. The first one was horrible i thought. I'll wait for reviews, then for the price to drop, and if it's good, i'll get it used. MW2 is enough for me for a while

assassins creed 2 and god of war collection on the same day :worthy:

i have always been one to rush out and buy games that i really want without much restraint

as much as i want this game, i am going to gamefly it

i really, really liked Batman AA but it's just sitting there now not being played....

I'm going to Gamefly it. I like the first one and this one looks like it will be better, but I doubt it will have much replay value. I've gotten to the point where I only buy games that are going to have great multiplayer and just rent the rest. But, I'm definitely going to play this one.

I'm with Pop. I will pretty much buy anything I want when it comes out. But I got bored with the first one. I'll probably pick this one up used later on.

Between MW2, L4D2, and Uncharted 2, my gaming plate is full.

I'm with Pop. I will pretty much buy anything I want when it comes out. But I got bored with the first one. I'll probably pick this one up used later on.

Between MW2, L4D2, and Uncharted 2, my gaming plate is full.

didn't you buy demon's soul recently as well.. which will probably collect dust for a while due to the over abundance of good stuff out now.

this is a rental here as well.

didn't you buy demon's soul recently as well.. which will probably collect dust for a while due to the over abundance of good stuff out now.

this is a rental here as well.

I did, and I've hardly touched it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom