Assassin's Creed: Origins (1 Viewer)

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
At first I was apprehensive with how they updated the battle system for AC, but I actually have been enjoying it.

I think the story has been good so far. There's a clear purpose for Bayek and what he's doing.

Ezio is still the best to me, but Bayek is becoming #2 so far.

If I had a complaint, it would be that while the Eagle vision is a cool idea, I think it's a bit of a pain to have to manually tag every single enemy like Metal Gear Solid. I would prefer if just the field of view would automatically catch the enemies.

If I had a complaint, it would be that while the Eagle vision is a cool idea, I think it's a bit of a pain to have to manually tag every single enemy like Metal Gear Solid. I would prefer if just the field of view would automatically catch the enemies.

:scratch:

you upgrade Senu's perception by claiming the sync points...eventually you just pass over the enemy to tag them

:scratch:

you upgrade Senu's perception by claiming the sync points...eventually you just pass over the enemy to tag them

Ahh, good to know.

I saw that Senu's perception increased, but I had not noticed a tangible benefit to it yet.

there are 50+ sync points...you probably won't notice until you have at least half of them

there are 50+ sync points...you probably won't notice until you have at least half of them

Yeah, that might be a while.

I did like the one on top of the Giza pyramid. Takes forever to get up there though.

i really enjoyed the game...

but once again, the present day story stuff is pretty useless....why bother??

Oh, this just got real. I had a feeling something big was about to happen.

BTW, I felt like Legolas killing that war Elephant. haha.

black flag is free on PC until the 18th through Uplay.

I just completed the story. I feel like they could have added to the main story, but it was good. I still have a lot of side quests to run.

I had a feeling there would be a twist, but I was upset with how it went down, which means the story got me. That's good.

I am enjoying the game as well. Just started it a couple nights ago. I disliked the combat at first but only because I thought the default button layout for the combat was bad. RB on (Xbox) is used as the main quick attack. I changed that to the alternate controls to where X and Y are the quick and heavy attacks and it seems much better. I don't know why they made a main ability that you would be pressing repeatedly be assigned to one of the least used buttons on the controller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom