Assassin's Creed Valhalla (1 Viewer)

Im just getting into this one. Man, most of the games I have played over the last couple of years just feel overwhelming at first. Just looking at this skills tree :oops:

AC Unity was my favorite game after being fixed. The last game I really like from AC….I loved all of them up until that one. I like the Egyptian one ok…I don’t know, assassin stuff is kinda out of the game now. I loved the first game, had flaws but I really was in awe of it, needs a remake.

If it isn't Ezio, it's not top tier.

I did like the last three, but I agree, it's losing the identity. It's just entertaining filler.

If it isn't Ezio, it's not top tier.

I did like the last three, but I agree, it's losing the identity. It's just entertaining filler.
Perhaps not top tier AC but for me, this one and Odyssey are just better games. I didn’t go in looking for anymore same old AC though. I was over it.

I just hated the combat in Valhalla…it felt so weighted and inconsistent…and it felt like they didn’t want you to stealth through anything

Odyssey is my favorite of the new AC games…it still didn’t really feel like a AC game but i enjoyed it

Black Flag is probably my favorite of all AC…because pirates

I just hated the combat in Valhalla…it felt so weighted and inconsistent…and it felt like they didn’t want you to stealth through anything

Odyssey is my favorite of the new AC games…it still didn’t really feel like a AC game but i enjoyed it

Black Flag is probably my favorite of all AC…because pirates
last night I stealthed a whole settlement of maybe 40 or 50. When I killed the very last guy he fell on an exploding pot which ignited me to a burning hell to do it all over. Good times, good times.

Alright, I have the PS4 disc version of this game. I have a digital PS5. Am I just out of luck for the free upgrade at this point?

Alright, I have the PS4 disc version of this game. I have a digital PS5. Am I just out of luck for the free upgrade at this point?

It sure seems like it because you will need that disk to run the game. I don't know if running a external Hdd and blue ray would work or be worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom