Assemble the Who Dat Army (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Calling all Saints fans, this is it! Tomorrow night will be the biggest game of the regular season. Everyone that is attending the game in Atlanta, we need to make it our Dome. Lets show the Falcons fans how to support a team. When the Saints are on defense, make noise as if you were in the Super Dome. Also, remember the pregame Who Dat Chant. Who Dat Nation will be dominant tomorrow. This is our time, and it's the Saints time! Be loud and proud! Everyone give me a Who Dat!!!

WHO DAT!!!

Bout to leave for ATL to my aunts, then goin to the game!! Imma grab some juicy fruit for the road! haha WHO DAT!!!

Calling all Saints fans, this is it! Tomorrow night will be the biggest game of the regular season. Everyone that is attending the game in Atlanta, we need to make it our Dome. Lets show the Falcons fans how to support a team. When the Saints are on defense, make noise as if you were in the Super Dome. Also, remember the pregame Who Dat Chant. Who Dat Nation will be dominant tomorrow. This is our time, and it's the Saints time! Be loud and proud! Everyone give me a Who Dat!!!
WHO DAT!!!

I'll try to catch the game on the web tonight and then be ready for next week, when I'll finally be able to experience my first Saints' game live inside the Superdome. I hope to celebrate a playoff spot and maybe the division title...who knows?

:)

However let's keep it simple for this thread, enjoy the game SeLuSaint and one more thing:

WHO DAT!

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom