Astral Chain (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in this?

I loved bayonetta 2 and I will get this the early preview have been great

I have quite the backlog so I may not get it when it first comes out in a couple weeks

But it’s definitely on my radar

The more I look into this the more I'm considering getting it. I saw the E3 Daemon X Machina and wasn't really feeling it and this stylistically looked similar so never really looked into it.

Yeah, i'm waiting for reviews. The switch has been on fire lately with MUA 3 and Fire Emblem.

Highly recommend Fire Emblem. It's not really a style of game i have ever played, but it's fantastic.

Just started playing this past weekend. Starts kinda slow but picks up into the second File. Battle mechanics are really fun so far and I've only got the first Legion. Really promising.

Just started playing this past weekend. Starts kinda slow but picks up into the second File. Battle mechanics are really fun so far and I've only got the first Legion. Really promising.

More thoughts after playing more?

I’m torn between this and Zelda for my next game

More thoughts after playing more?

I’m torn between this and Zelda for my next game
Got the fourth legion. I'm about halfway through I think. Starting to pick up now. Once you start unlocking skills with the legions and learn the combos and mechanics the combat starts to get really fun. Some of the detective work in some Files is pretty tedious but most of those are optional. If you're referring to Link's Awakening remake I'd say go Astral Chain first. It's pretty much a carbon copy of the original. Short and easy.

I’ve played and beaten BOTW

I meant links awakening which I’ve never played

Ah. I'm still hunting seeds. I have 500+ now.

I just started Awakening. I never played the original. But it's a charming and lighthearted Zelda that translates well to the switch. It's not a must play now sort of thing but is definitely worth buying

Ah. I'm still hunting seeds. I have 500+ now.

I just started Awakening. I never played the original. But it's a charming and lighthearted Zelda that translates well to the switch. It's not a must play now sort of thing but is definitely worth buying

I just went straight through

I never do many side quests, have a lot of shrines I didn't do and only collected like 18 korok seeds

But I did beat the game

I may go through it again and do more of that stuff

I just went straight through

I never do many side quests, have a lot of shrines I didn't do and only collected like 18 korok seeds

But I did beat the game

I may go through it again and do more of that stuff

It's the stuff that makes it worth it. The main story is fine. But combing through the map and seeing just how marvelous the world is makes the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom