Astronaut diapers (1 Viewer)

dude, get another cheap desktop. Piss yourself to stay on the computer. Whole new level of nerdom lol.

Yah man, get an i phone or something and you don't have to pee on yourself all day.

You can even check posts while using the bathroom at work now that you arn't wearing space diapers.

dotless one, thanks for making my last day at work before vacation feel like vacation. shared this with a coworker and astronaut diapers is now his new punch line.

Astronaut diapers... perfect for the jilted lover driving cross country in a homicidal rage, and for a myriad of other uses

st.dude, it's been a long time on this board for you and I have really enjoyed this site when posts like this were more common.
Seems that now, since we have a real team we can count on to at the very least be IN all of the games and we can keep our minds on football rather than letting out personal secrets like this one should have been kept, we talk a lot more about the actual games!
BTW: Where do you order those NASA pants? I could use them in a variety of situations myself.
Oh and yeah, SAINTS 34- gnats 17

I'm sending that to my wife to show her I'm not the only one obsessed with SR.
Of course I will edit out the part about the lying, the diapers and the diversion
fire so she won't get any ideas. On second thought, I better not send it at all.

We had an astronaut running our football team years ago (Dick Gordon). I don't know if he wore a diaper, but somebody must have spiked his Tang based on his drafts and trades. Ever wonder why we were so bad?

If the Saints win the Super Bowl this year, it will undoubtedly be remembered as the season of the "astronaut diapers." If we happen to lose this Sunday, this thread will die a sudden death. Do you think if the players really read this board that they're not getting a laugh out of this thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom