At 0-2 we're still only 1 game back (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Losing sucks.. especially the way we've lost our 2 games. But if we can find any silver lining in being 0-2... its the fact that the best record in the division is 1-1.

I saw some good from our defense today. Holding an explosive offense like NYG to zero TDs is a huge accomplishment. That should give them more confidence heading into next week.

Alot of good came out of this game, and plenty of football still to be played. Shout out to the defense.

This team is not capable of coming back from holes any bigger than this, so now it's do or die. Win this next one or might as well call it a year. They've proven to us the last two seasons that 0-3 is not possible to come back from. I'm not sure 0-2 is doable at this point.

But the coaches were.

And so was the quarterback. Funny how that never gets mentioned around here. Today Brees needed to be the difference maker. A good game from him today would have got us a victory. Instead another ho hum road performance from him and the prolific offense. When the team needed it's icon to step up the most he was average at best. You guys wonder why he doesn't always get the "respect" he deserves. It's not always about the final stat tally at the end of the year.

Offense and Defense have both shown great potential. Just need to get consistant... And healthy.

And so was the quarterback. Funny how that never gets mentioned around here. Today Brees needed to be the difference maker. A good game from him today would have got us a victory. Instead another ho hum road performance from him and the prolific offense. When the team needed it's icon to step up the most he was average at best. You guys wonder why he doesn't always get the "respect" he deserves. It's not always about the final stat tally at the end of the year.

How many dropped passes today?

I noticed you failed to mention that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom