At Buffalo - White or Black jerseys??? (1 Viewer)

I thought I had heard Black on the road, White at home

As much as I love it, its way too early to break out the black on black. Maybe next week against the Jets if we go 3-0.

I think we are wearing white, I saw on the Bills forum someone said that they were wearing the blue jerseys.. Just one more reason Drew is gonna tear 'em up

I thought I had heard Black on the road, White at home
the home team gets the choice, so whatever the bills pick , we wear the opposite. there is no choice for road teams

Uniforms are set before the season begins. There is no need to speculate every week which unis they will "choose" to wear. If the home team wants to change from what they decided before the season, the road team has to agree to it.

As much as I love it, its way too early to break out the black on black. Maybe next week against the Jets if we go 3-0.

I don't know man, I think today's game would be perfect for those, especially since we wore the black-golds last week.

Don't care as long as we bring the W back to NO:9: and hope all our players come back healthy.

i wonder which white jerseys we'll be wearing, the white and gold or black and white...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom