At Buffalo - White or Black jerseys??? (1 Viewer)

Are you guys crazy, the black on black is awesome. Regardless of that, our uniforms are the best in the league. No other uniforms can match up with any of the uniforms of the black and gold!

Are you guys crazy, the black on black is awesome. Regardless of that, our uniforms are the best in the league. No other uniforms can match up with any of the uniforms of the black and gold!

They look ridiculous in black on black. The big guys look like they have chicken legs.

I love the black on black.

Its like we're a team full of ninjas!

Black on Black is Gr8! Wouldn't mine seeing a small stripe or something on the pants though. Not too much.

Research has actually shown that teams wearing black/black perform slightly better than when they wear other options. This is based on how hard it is to pick the darker colored ball up by defensive players in the area near the line of scrimmage. At one point, I had the pdf file on this study, but managed to lose it when my old computer died. Now, I do agree that a nice gold stripe down the side would look nice, but it really doesn't matter to me. Also, the team voted that they liked that uni combo last year if you remember. Whatever makes the boys in B&G feel good makes me feel good.

For those of you who don't want to ever see them again, what would you do if they went to the superbowl and decided to wear them. Would you NOT watch the game?

Paraphrasing Lincoln.....You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. I say to heck with what we think. Go with what the players like!

Research has actually shown that teams wearing black/black perform slightly better than when they wear other options. This is based on how hard it is to pick the darker colored ball up by defensive players in the area near the line of scrimmage. At one point, I had the pdf file on this study, but managed to lose it when my old computer died. Now, I do agree that a nice gold stripe down the side would look nice, but it really doesn't matter to me. Also, the team voted that they liked that uni combo last year if you remember. Whatever makes the boys in B&G feel good makes me feel good.

For those of you who don't want to ever see them again, what would you do if they went to the superbowl and decided to wear them. Would you NOT watch the game?

Paraphrasing Lincoln.....You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. I say to heck with what we think. Go with what the players like!

I once saw a study that showed that teams that wear a solid color on a solid color get penalized more often, particularly with an all black combo.

I once saw a study that showed that teams that wear a solid color on a solid color get penalized more often, particularly with an all black combo.

That is true and was part of the study I was talking about. It was because of the aggressiveness the black on black brings out in the mental psyche of the players wearing it. To be honest, I heard on TV yesterday that most coaches don't mind penalties from aggressive play unless they are really stupid mistakes, but that coaches rarely get onto their players for aggressiveness between snap and whistle. It is the pre-snap and stupid penalties that get them angry. I think I heard this during the State - LSU game.

By the way.....way congrats LSU fans. Your team made a heck of a goal line stand yesterday. Props to your defense. I thought my 'dogs had the game won.

[. . .]

I say to heck with what we think. Go with what the players like!

That's kind of a silly escalation. I'd watch them in in the Super Bowl if they were wearing gold and black lame' (which might also open up a new demographic for the Saints, now that I think about it). In any case, Drew says that he likes the white jerseys, so . . .

i also have heard that white unis are easier for the QB to spot his WRs. More importantly, black on black and white on black are the ugliest unis i've ever seen.

The only item ever in question here was whether or not we will wear black or gold pants.

As Buffalo always wears dark at home, we were destined to wear white jerseys since the day this game was scheduled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom