At least 12 people shot at mothers day second line in new orleans (2 Viewers)

Really? :smilielol: Why not worry about educating the human garbage that did this. I was out all day today with my gun concealed on my hip. Believe it or not it didn't jump out of the holster and shoot one person.

Unless you have a very good reason to carry a concealed weapon, you are part of the problem.

Unless you have a very good reason to carry a concealed weapon, you are part of the problem.

Really? I've never been to jail, never broken a law other than speeding? Idiots who believe an inanimate object is the problem are what is wrong. If someone taught the morons who did this the difference between right and wrong it wouldn't have happened.

Well, no one has died yet. That's a good thing. I just don't get what people are doing.

I wonder how many tips the police have received to track these thugs down or will everyone just stick to the code and not say a word.

I wonder how many tips the police have received to track these thugs down or will everyone just stick to the code and not say a word.

It's been 5 hours. They indicted an entire group of people for 15 murders including that of a little girl this week. You think that happened without anyone talking?

It's been 5 hours. They indicted an entire group of people for 15 murders including that of a little girl this week. You think that happened without anyone talking?

That's wonderful news, hope this new trend continues

The brought in a ton of undercover law enforcement... 5 agencies I believe I read. I doubt "they" thought "they" were talking to tho police.

The brought in a ton of undercover law enforcement... 5 agencies I believe I read. I doubt "they" thought "they" were talking to tho police.

So was my congratulations on doing the right thing in helping the police solve a crime wrong??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom