at least the yucks lost (1 Viewer)

they are beginning to become out of the picture. although i hope they crush the falcons next week

they are beginning to become out of the picture. although i hope they crush the falcons next week

Yep, we are all Bucs fans next week.

It's a good situation. Atlanta has been scrapping for wins every week, that does eventually wear down a team. Tampa Bay is at home in a must-win / do or die situation. Old Parcells adage, the team that plays with more desperation usually wins.

They put up a good fight, but there defense just can't stop anything.

They put up a good fight, but there defense just can't stop anything.
They had a key TD drop, and Freeman was alittle erratic on accuracy.

Whit some breaks, or things just generally clicking, the Bucs can be dangerous.

Let's hope things click next week.

I hope they both suck but the Falcons just suck a little more.

Tampa Bay is at home in a must-win / do or die situation. Old Parcells adage, the team that plays with more desperation usually wins.

That's where my line of thought is. Tampa Bay knows that their season is over if they lose any more games, so I'm expecting a spectacular match this week.

Atlanta, meanwhile, starts a long stretch of road games.. three in a row. Anything is possible, so I'll be holding-out hope until it's no longer in the realm of possibility.

Another more poignant thought.. Mom called me last night after the Green Bay game to tell me that our trip to the Dome earlier this year on January 24th is more and more special to her, especially now that she's realizing how difficult it is to achieve HFA - even when your team is really, really good.

That said, may Atlanta fall apart from here on out. I vomit at the thought of Matt Ryan joining the club of quarterbacks with SB rings. Ugh.

That's where my line of thought is. Tampa Bay knows that their season is over if they lose any more games, so I'm expecting a spectacular match this week.

Atlanta, meanwhile, starts a long stretch of road games.. three in a row. Anything is possible, so I'll be holding-out hope until it's no longer in the realm of possibility.

Another more poignant thought.. Mom called me last night after the Green Bay game to tell me that our trip to the Dome earlier this year on January 24th is more and more special to her, especially now that she's realizing how difficult it is to achieve HFA - even when your team is really, really good.

That said, may Atlanta fall apart from here on out. I vomit at the thought of Matt Ryan joining the club of quarterbacks with SB rings. Ugh.

Atlanta does have 3 road games in a row, but one of them is at Carolina. I wouldn't count on any help. Maybe the Bucs can actually score one more point than they do.

3 games away. Its the NFL who would have thought we would lose to the Cards and Browns?

They just have to lose one of them... Though I am scared of the Ravens game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom