At least we are not as bad as the JETS (1 Viewer)

Seve

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Man the NYJ have just imploded and given up. And unfortunately they are going to pick ahead of the Saints in the draft and probably STEAL our most coveted player. :no:

If Saints are out of it after next week, I say they take a page out of what INDY did a few years ago and have the "Suck for Luck" mentality for the upcoming draft. Who freggin cares about 8-8!? :aargh: :idunno:

I can see the Saints improving. The Jets, on the other hand, have to deal with being labeled "the step child" of New York football.

Id rather the Saints give up on Payton. A genious coach would not have theee consecutive losing seasons with the same excellent QB he has had his entire tenure. Time to say thanks and lets move on.

Id rather the Saints give up on Payton. A genious coach would not have theee consecutive losing seasons with the same excellent QB he has had his entire tenure. Time to say thanks and lets move on.

Don Shula had a 4 year period with 6-8 wins with Marino.

With the highest in NFL dead money issues and the draft busts for the past 3 seasons I suppose we are lucky that this is what we get.:jpshakehead:

With the highest in NFL dead money issues and the draft busts for the past 3 seasons I suppose we are lucky that this is what we get.:jpshakehead:
Paytons responsibility for bad draft and free agent choices. And no we arent lucky though lately we win crappy games to get to 7 wins for some kind of legacy of not being worse than that.

Paytons responsibility for bad draft and free agent choices. And no we arent lucky though lately we win crappy games to get to 7 wins for some kind of legacy of not being worse than that.

When you compare other teams that are rebuilding, it's a minor success. You see teams like Cleveland or Jacksonville that constantly hover over 4 wins at best for the last decade with no success.
If the team can get 8 this season, I'll be happy going into next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom