At least we weren't the only team, giants was also sackless and didnt cause a turnover (1 Viewer)

Strief was up against Khalil Mack all last game and shut him down. I wouldn't be so sure to assume Strief is going to get abused by anyone not named JJ Watt.

Excellent point. Strief gets so much grief here, that no one wants to give him props for shutting Khalil Mack down. Heaven forbid Strief gets some credit, on SR it's not considered possible that Strief played a great game, they'd rather believe Mack had a bad one.

Excellent point. Strief gets so much grief here, that no one wants to give him props for shutting Khalil Mack down. Heaven forbid Strief gets some credit, on SR it's not considered possible that Strief played a great game, they'd rather believe Mack had a bad one.

And yet also Collins who "had a miserable day" is who memebers of this board completely slobber over to be the end all problem solver of our OL. An OL that looked pretty darn good with just one major play due to communication issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think we play well and I don't care what anyone says, this is a must win and need to see some sense of urgency!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom