AT&T Uverse/Xbox 360 IPTV (1 Viewer)

Don't get excited by this, doubt it will ever come to fruition as the 360 was actually updated to handle U-Verse/IPTV over a year ago, almost two years ago actually, and ATT never did anything with it.

Don't get excited by this, doubt it will ever come to fruition as the 360 was actually updated to handle U-Verse/IPTV over a year ago, almost two years ago actually, and ATT never did anything with it.

Did you even read the article? Its coming this year. When Microsoft says something is coming this year its actually coming this year.

Did you even read the article? Its coming this year. When Microsoft says something is coming this year its actually coming this year.

LOL. Did you know I was looking forward to Gran Turismo back in 2005? I hope they figured out a way to make the PS3 blow wind and allow me to roll the windows down in the game as long as it took to make this game.

Gran Turismo.

Also, notice the original point of his post..."
Originally Posted by saints225
Don't get excited by this, doubt it will ever come to fruition as the 360 was actually updated to handle U-Verse/IPTV over a year ago, almost two years ago actually, and ATT never did anything with it."

The failure fell on ATT not MS, and if you'd read the article you would see that it is current, and they are planning to have it up by the end of the year, thus making his post a sony troll post. Not surprising really.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom