Atl @ Car (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from a wonderful weekend trip with my son and a few buddies in New Orleans. Outside of the loss it was a great time.

Assuming we win, and we can’t assume anything when we play in Tampa, we’ve had real struggles there. But assuming we do, I’m not sure I’d lose sleep either way in the ATL @ CAR game.

Logically we need to root for ATL to increase our lead or maintain a 2 game lead if we lose. But if we win I’m not sure I wouldn’t mind seeing CAR put them back in the cellar and shut the door. If CAR destroys them and I think they might it’s gonna make our loss look even worse but atleast it would shut the falcons back up. Being embarrassed is hard to get over and we got embarrassed by the 1 team that we really hate getting embarrassed by.

Let’s get this week over!! Who Dat

With Atlanta + Saints wins this week the division would almost be pretty much in hand. Nothing is guaranteed but we would be 3 games up.

Pulling for the falcons here:
1. We need to win the division.
2. Wouldn’t hate to see them “rise up” a bit to pick a little later in the draft.
3. We need to win the division.

imagine having to rely on the falcons

I can only pull for failure all around in that game. May the best failure win. Or lose

imagine having to rely on the falcons
Well, hoping we don't have to rely on them. But I would like to get the division wrapped up as soon as possible. Could help determine if we can rest starters late.

In reality, it would be nice if WE beat the Cam-less panthers twice.

I hope Atlanta wins all the games vs NFC contenders. Heck they can win out and lose only to us on thanksgiving and go 8-8 for all I care.

It’d be just like the 2004 Haslett-led Saints or the 2018 Falcons where a mediocre team strung up wins to end the season and led to fool’s gold thinking they turned the corner and would be good the following season.

ATL played their one game. They will now return to the toilet...
I agree I don't believe Atlanta will be able to muster that kind of emotion, and intensity for a second straight week on the Road against a motivated Carolina team coming off a loss.

They are down to their 3rd string Running back, Brian Hill. Good luck maintaining drives against Keuchly, who once you put something on film once memorizes in his brain forever. Rivera's teams are actually disciplined and won't commit 4 hands to the face penalties.

Last edited:
ATL played their one game. They will now return to the toilet...

pretty much this... as much as i would like them to knock Car down chances are they will be back to their turdy selves and lose by 2+ td’s -_-

ATL wont beat Carolina. Expecting ATL to put two games together is unrealistic. CAR coming off road loss will win at home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom