ATL interested in bringing in an Ex-Saint through FA [Reggie Bush] (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So I'm in ATL on some BUISS and I'm listening to there crappy sports talk on the radio and apparently ATL AND THEIR FANS want the CLOWNS to bring in REGGIE BUSH through FA ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool...i have confidence that no one in the league will be better at stopping him than Sean Payton. Not to mention, I would love nothing more than for the falcons to lock up a player that is on the downside of his career.

imo, Tony G is only negotiating a massive 2 year contract. Unfortunately, we will be facing him for at least 1-2 more years.

Reggie hasn't done much since 2009. It's 3 yrs later and while he def has gas in the tank, he's no show stopper. Let him go to ATL. If they think they'll get another crack at the SB or that he's a lucky charm for a SB run? Have it. I was never the biggest fan because he's not an every down back. He's too flashy gets hurt and his head is too far up his ***.

They already have Quizz Rodgers, wonder why they would want Bush. They need a thumper back to replace Turner, who is in decline.

Reggie hasn't done much since 2009. It's 3 yrs later and while he def has gas in the tank, he's no show stopper. Let him go to ATL. If they think they'll get another crack at the SB or that he's a lucky charm for a SB run? Have it. I was never the biggest fan because he's not an every down back. He's too flashy gets hurt and his head is too far up his ***.

Dude....you been sleeping the last 2 years?

2,072 yard and 12 TDs on the ground, with 78 catches for another 588 yards and 3 more TDs, all while playing in 31 of 32 games.

Give credit, when credit is due. He balled for the last 2 years and i am happy for him.

Dude....you been sleeping the last 2 years?

2,072 yard and 12 TDs on the ground, with 78 catches for another 588 yards and 3 more TDs, all while playing in 31 of 32 games.

Give credit, when credit is due. He balled for the last 2 years and i am happy for him.

Exactly. Sour grapes taints reality.

I don't see the Falcons needing him. As someone mentioned, they have Rodgers.

i agree with CajunSaint, just because he is not making all the highlight reels, doesn't mean he has not done much. One thing is that Miami has not been a really good team lately and well you mention that name and people are sorta like yeah... ok next lol... but he did prove he was a thousand yard back. Just needs to be in the right system, one that does not utilize so many weapons as NO's did (such as Miami).

Reggie wouldn't do do it that guy is still loyal to the Saints and Who Dat nation, he won't even think about being a dirty bird.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom