ATL Radio ripping the Falcons a new one! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
God, I love driving to work the day after a Falcons beat-down. Especially when it was my Saints doing the beat-down! We had a great time at the game. It's much more enjoyable when you have an early lead, and lead the whole way. The Falcons passing game is horable, and 680TheFan, and 790TheZone are ripping them up this morning. The BOO birds were out all day, especially when R. White dropped the long pass, wide open. Coach Mora dropped to his knees after that one! HA, HA, HA, HA! I love it.

They also talk to Alge Crumpler every Monday morning on 790, and you could tell he was really pi$$ed off!

I was so caught up in cheering after the 3rd play of the game (Henderson TD), that I didn't notice the horse-collar tackle put on him by D. Hall. I saw the replay when I got home, and he should get a fine for that! The 15-yard penalty was nice, but he could have hurt Henderson! The guy was 5 yards into the end zone, and he was ticked that he got beat for the TD! The guys on the radio where talking about D. Hall only being interested in his "pro bowl" status, and that he went for the interception on the hail mary, when he should have just knocked it down.

There is no dicipline on the Falcons' team. Mora is too much of the players' buddy, if you ask me. That team is in a tail spin, and I for one, love it!

WHO DAT!?!?!? Now lets kick some 49er butt! We can't get this big win, and then blow it against San Fran!

Most of the highlight shows I have seen have been pointing out going for the INt instead of knocking it down.

FalconsHater, you may not be the biggest Saints fan in Atlanta. I have been the only one chanting "who dat" at many a Jocks&Jills.

I hope the 2 Live Stews take my call this time. In September I called to ask about their impression of our three white linebackers shutting down Vick/Dunn and for some reason they never got to me...

I'm not even worried about Crumpler on Mayhem in the AM, what's gonna funny is to see if DeAngelo Hall calls in to the two live stews like he has been every Sunday after the game. Listening to the Chris Domino show right now and he's ripping on the falcon recievers calling them ok on a great day, lousy any other day.

I particularly liked how Domino tried to make Mora Jr. accoutable. Mora Jr sounds alot like Haslett in his last year...paraphrasing.."How I coach, is how I coach..if it ain't good enough HERE, then it ain't good enough. I've been coaching for 20-something years & it's been good enough, & it will be good enough someday, SOMEWHERE(to win a SB)...sounds like he knows he's on the Arthur Blank hot seat.

Last edited:
When Copper came down with that catch, you could just feel the air being sucked right out the falcon fans! It was great.

I think they were sucking up all the air to rain down BOOS on their team. LOL It sounded like a riot might break out for a while there. It was awesome. :_rofl:

I particularly liked how Domino tried to make Mora Jr. accoutable. Mora Jr sounds alot like Haslett in his last year...paraphrasing.."How I coach, is how I coach..if it ain't good enough HERE, then it ain't good enough. I've been coaching for 20-something years & it's been good enough, & it will be good enough someday, SOMEWHERE...sounds like he knows he's on the Arthur Blank hot seat.

Yeah I agree, Domino doesn't sugar coat anything, and anyone who has been in Atlanta knows that Arthur Blank wants to win and wants to win now. The Fans in Atlanta are ****** off. I've decided to do like the guy a couple posts above and try to get on the 2 live Stews, Ryan will probably shoot me with the shotgun but I gotta do it for us Nolia fans in the A. Two points that Domino brought up that I didn't really realize. He said Hollis Thomas and the d-line made some big changes in the second half to stop the Vick long runs, and he said that not one time did the Falcon stop the Saints, the Saints only stopped themselves.

2 Live Stews.

FalconsHater, you may not be the biggest Saints fan in Atlanta. I have been the only one chanting "who dat" at many a Jocks&Jills.

I hope the 2 Live Stews take my call this time. In September I called to ask about their impression of our three white linebackers shutting down Vick/Dunn and for some reason they never got to me...

I'll try to listen to them this evening on the way home. The Stews get on my nerves pretty easily, but I'd love to hear your call if you get through! Good luck!

I generally like the "STEWS" except when they talk about the Saints as if they are the sameolesaints. They are ignorant to the facts: new coach, new QB, Bush, Colston, new attititude, etc.etc.etc....They thought the Falcons were a SB caliber team..(on paper they are)..however, Ryan esp. should know, you don't win on paper..they will probably give "busters" to: all the receivers, d. hall, John (jets fans said it -only plays 2-3 games/yr) abraham, ed hartwell(overpaid), vick(finger), & Mora jr(living off of daddys name).

D Hall SHOULD be fined for that. He was blatantly trying to hurt Devery cause he got burnt. That's horrible sportmanship. As long as Devery is ok, I can live with a no fine for D Hall.

Hall is a good player. Too bad he's also a big mouth PUNK! He's always getting 15-yard penalties!

He's a 1 misdemeanor below "Pacman Jones" status!

How does one define a "rivalry"? Doesn't it mean both teams have to be competitive and have a shot at winning??????? If not it is simply a rout.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom