Atlanta’s Inferiority Complex Vs Dallas’ Superiority Complex (1 Viewer)

Which Is More Unbearable?

• Atlanta’s Inferiority Complex

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Dallas’ Superiority Complex

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Which is worse? Atlanta’s Inferiority Complex to the Saints or the Dallas Cowboys Superiority Complex they have against the rest of the League.
Personally, I think Atlanta is worse. They have done nothing. The Bengals have accomplished more than the Falcons. For all the delusional Dallas fans, the Cowboys have accomplished a lot in their franchise’s history. Even if they have to pull out a Betamax to watch their Super Bowls.

I hate both teams, but at least Dallas has 5 titles in their trophy case. Atlanta.......well.......blows a 28-3 lead in a SB. They should forever keep their mouth shut

Atlanta for me because they hate us just as much as we hate them. I live in DFW and you would think the cowboys had done something in the last 15 years with the fans and media being so entitled. Its more amusing to me than hate. But make no mistake I hate the Cowboys too but I hate the Falcons more.

Cowboys have a positive history, even if the Steelers were their kryptonite. History shows that Atlanta has choked in Big Games, they have nothing to be proud of.

Dallas is exponentially worse. Atlanta has nothing to tout. What's unbearable about them and their accomplishments? They have none.

Dallas is perpetually stuck 30 years in the past and they expect everyone around them to stay there with them. They want to forever be lauded and praised for something they did in the last millennium. Is there any other franchise in all of sports who acts like this? Who refuses to accept what they are today in favor of reminding everyone who they used to be in the past?

If they weren't our division rivals, there wouldn't be anything about Atlanta to hate. The most they'd invoke is indifference. But I would pay good money to see bad things happen to Dallas, regardless.

I hate both teams, but at least Dallas has 5 titles in their trophy case. Atlanta.......well.......blows a 28-3 lead in a SB. They should forever keep their mouth shut
They literally have nothing to be proud of, maybe they celebrate their new stadium idk ?

Dallas is by far the worst. 50% of your Fanbase wasn’t even born when they won their last game in Championship.Half of there Fanbase brags about something that they weren’t themselves alive to witness! ??‍♂️
The Al Bundy of the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom