Saints Atlanta Failclowns fan resigns (1 Viewer)

I still can't get over how multiple players just stood there waiting for the ball to go 10 yards. Literally, how dumb can you be?
I was thinking the same thing. Why didn't they just fall on it and cover it up. They didn't need to wait until it went 10 yds. Only the kicking team needs for it to go that far. :idunno:

This dude is weak. Just saying. i know how we enjoy sports hating the failcons, but from a neutral perspective, they have a good organization with an owner that wants to win. That's part of what makes it so much fun to dominate them year in year out. They are like us, just not as good in every facet of the sport top to bottom. But resigning your fandom over your team choking twice just shows a lack of fortitude. How about having it taken away from you by a ref vs losing fair and square bc you don't measure up. Or even better take a team like the Browns or Lions who, as an organization, feel like they will never get it right and this is over decades.

This dude is weak. Just saying. i know how we enjoy sports hating the failcons, but from a neutral perspective, they have a good organization with an owner that wants to win. That's part of what makes it so much fun to dominate them year in year out. They are like us, just not as good in every facet of the sport top to bottom. But resigning your fandom over your team choking twice just shows a lack of fortitude. How about having it taken away from you by a ref vs losing fair and square bc you don't measure up. Or even better take a team like the Browns or Lions who, as an organization, feel like they will never get it right and this is over decades.

I hate to say it as much as I hate the Falcons but I agree with you. You know how many people are fans of a team that have no hope because of incompetent ownership? Those are the ones I feel bad far. Its one thing if you have a bad coach or GM. You just fire them. If you have bad ownership you are stuck as a fan. Arthur Blank wants to win and will try to do what it takes to win. As bad as it is for Falcons fans at least there is always hope.

I hate to say it as much as I hate the Falcons but I agree with you. You know how many people are fans of a team that have no hope because of incompetent ownership? Those are the ones I feel bad far. Its one thing if you have a bad coach or GM. You just fire them. If you have bad ownership you are stuck as a fan. Arthur Blank wants to win and will try to do what it takes to win. As bad as it is for Falcons fans at least there is always hope.

Yes! And that hope is what makes it more delicious to watch them fall so hard. If we had the Browns in our division, I would eventually almost feel sorry for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom