Atlanta Falcons New Uniforms (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
They better not even consider using gold like they're saying in that article. Teams shouldn't be allowed to have the same primary colors in the same division.

They're red and black and need to get over their obsession with us.

ETA: Have the Bucs revealed their new uniforms yet? (I don't know what took them so long. You can't even make out the numbers on their old/current ones.)

Reaction score
Ok I’ll bite and say I like the sleeve concept here. I love how they have a black model wearing number 2. Moving one from the Ice Man are we. Brilliant
1583519989952.jpeg

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
So they are talking about putting gold to tie them in with the soccer club!?!? I mean it would be one thing if your longest bitterest rivalry didn't have their main color as gold but come on guys. That would be like us throwing red on the uniforms to tie in with the Pelicans.

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking there was a leak or something that you had posted.

They aren't planning to show off the new digs until next month (likely before the draft). I'm excited for them because their current uniforms didn't age well AT ALL. Look like garbage.

As much as I hate the falcons I would rather hate them while they look aesthetically pleasing. I LOVED that thanksgiving matchup where the Saints were in color rush and Falcons were in their throwbacks. I'm hoping their new uniforms harken back to one of their older styles.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
From a linked article on that page:

With fans not paying their premium seat licenses at alarming rates and MBS being nearly empty on game days, changing the uniform is Blank’s hail Mary attempt to get fans to buy back in after three years of declining home attendance.

Says it all. They'll still suck in front of a couple thousand people.

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Gold doesn't even make sense, that would be like us adding red to our uni's, like why???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom