Atlanta Falcons New Uniforms (1 Viewer)

Clearly I am not a fan of the team, but I am a fan of uniforms, so I’m honestly looking forward to see what hey unveil along w the other 2 teams getting new uniforms this up ok’ing season: TB and LAR. I’m not including CLE in that list bc they’re obviously just going back to their old look more or less.

I hope ATL goes back to the red helmets bc the Chiefs are the only other team in the league w a red helmet, and there are plenty of other teams that already have black ones. I don’t mind any of the concepts shown except the last one bc I want the Saints to be the only NFCS team that rock the gold.

Side note: there are 32 teams in the league and more than half have either a white, silver, black, or navy helmet. That annoys me.

Clearly I am not a fan of the team, but I am a fan of uniforms, so I’m honestly looking forward to see what hey unveil along w the other 2 teams getting new uniforms this up ok’ing season: TB and LAR. I’m not including CLE in that list bc they’re obviously just going back to their old look more or less.

I hope ATL goes back to the red helmets bc the Chiefs are the only other team in the league w a red helmet, and there are plenty of other teams that already have black ones. I don’t mind any of the concepts shown except the last one bc I want the Saints to be the only NFCS team that rock the gold.

Side note: there are 32 teams in the league and more than half have either a white, silver, black, or navy helmet. That annoys me.
That metallic red helmet in one the concepts was pretty neat not going to lie.

In change I've really been hoping the last couple of years for the Saints to mildly update to something a little more modern.

I absolutely hate the mono-chromatic all Black leotard unis, and the all White Pajama look was awful this past season.

Something like this would be fire:
6_8508377.jpg

Alternate:
8523214294b3795ab41c510e5cfa5adc.png

And the current Color Rush would become our Default away unis.

Agreed. When they switched to black in the Glanville era, I didn't like it for exactly the reasons you cited.

If they’re smart, they’ll just go simple and do some variation of their throwbacks.

As I’ve said before, I wish we’d follow suit and go to our throwback-inspired color rush template full time. Just add primary gold pants, alternate black pants, and a home black jersey. I’d also prefer we keep the block numbers as opposed to the style on the current color rush. MATCH THE GOLDS!

It will also be interesting to see what the Browns and Rams roll out. As usual, less is more. Reverting to something very similar to their throwbacks would be ideal.

For the benefit of Matt “poopy pants”Ryan. They just need to get rid of the white pants.

i

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom