Atlanta Fans Vs Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I went to the game yesterday and I thought I would share my thoughts with you. The atmosphere at the game was lethargic by all the Falcons fans. There were at least 15,000 empty seats. I now have mad respect for all the games played in the superdome b/c their crowd was quiet, and they all left early when they were only down 2 scores.

The crowd there never stood up. That’s one thing I love about my section in 144(plaza) is that we never sit down, when our Def. is on the field. I do have to admit at the Cincy game that the sections beside us was sitting too much...but they were still more hype than any section in the Georgia Dome.

I also have to brag about the way we traveled to the Atlanta Game. There were so many Saints fans there. And the Georgia Dome itself was a little ratty IMO.

We have lost 2 in a row at home, so everyone do what they can to bring the noise next week. Let’s try and get at least 7 false starts for the 49'
s.

Last edited:
I will be screaming at the top of my lungs on Sunday.

I've been to enough NO @ ATL games to say that the fans in ATL know when to hold em and know when to fold em. I've heard them be very comparible on the decible meter as the Superdome, and I have heard them be as quite as they were yesterday (except for the booing). Unfortunately, the last time I was in ATL for a Saints game, they were much louder as we got destroyed. I believe it was 2002. AB vs MV and AB always lost.

The Falcon Fans are realizing their post-season hopes are going down the toilet along with their passing game and defense.

The Falcon Fans are realizing their post-season hopes are going down the toilet along with their passing game and defense.

I agree. everyone is always talking about moving a team out to L.A. Atlanta would be perfect b/c they STINK!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom