Atlanta get's butt kicked and Fox Sports talks about (2 Viewers)

Same with NBC's highlights as well as the NFL network. All focused in on Vick and made barely a whisper of the saints......who have the 2nd best record in the NFC and did beat them by 18pts.

Go figure :dunno:

LETS be fair, it wasn't the 20 point beating they took earlier. Obviously they're getting better.

Why does it seem that posters on this board have an inferior complex? Y'all take any comment by the news media and turn it against them. I didn't hear any love fest today watching the game. They talked about Brees just as much as Vick. Is that all y'all hear Vick, Vick, Vick, Vick...

Just now they played the highlights of the Saints game on Sunday Night football and showed Copper's touchdown first, then they mention Vick. Y'all will probably complain about that.

Why does it seem that posters on this board have an inferior complex? Y'all take any comment by the news media and turn it against them. I didn't hear any love fest today watching the game. They talked about Brees just as much as Vick. Is that all y'all hear Vick, Vick, Vick, Vick...

Just now they played the highlights of the Saints game on Sunday Night football and showed Copper's touchdown first, then they mention Vick. Y'all will probably complain about that.
I just want to see Horn's one-handed catch again. IMHO, that was the hands-down best play of the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom