Atlanta get's butt kicked and Fox Sports talks about (1 Viewer)

I went over to a falcons board to see what they were saying. It was oddly reminiscent of here prior to Brooks, McCarthy, Venturi and Haslett leaving.

Let's be fair....if we lost 31-13 and Reggie Bush had those runs that Vick had, they'd do the same thing.

I have to agree with this. The NFL plays up their marquee players, I noticed today during the game that they were all over Vick's jock except for when Reggie did something. Really though, they sounded like the Falcons home announcers today.

Let's be fair....if we lost 31-13 and Reggie Bush had those runs that Vick had, they'd do the same thing.

Let's be fair, if we lost 31-13 and Reggie Bush had those runs that Vick had but Vick threw for over 300 yards including 3 passes over 40 yards, they'd still be talking about Vick.

Let's be fair, if we lost 31-13 and Reggie Bush had those runs that Vick had but Vick threw for over 300 yards including 3 passes over 40 yards, they'd still be talking about Vick.

They'd be talking about both. They are the darlings of this league with reps for the electrifying.

I swear the first 3 quarters of this game were a vick love fest, it was disgusting. oh well, we came away with the win, i could care less about the announcers!

Last edited by a moderator:
That dang coach killer. In all fairness to Vick his recievers did drop a bunch of balls that most little-league kids would have caught. That aside, he really stinks as a passer. Jim Mora was right to agree with that caller. Vick is a coach killer.

While I was watching the game I kept thinking of how mad the media would be if the Falcons would lose. Vick has a career day running the ball and they can't glorify it because they lost 31-13.

9 of 24 for 84 yards. No touchdowns.

Sorry, but this isn't college. He can make all the spectacular runs he wants to, but those kind of numbers belong to a BAD quarterback, which is what Vick is. Super athlete, yes. Quality QB, no way.

Hey now, Vick isn't a coach killer yet. Jimmy Mora is still the coach, and until he's gone you can't say that Vick is a coach killer. I think that the Falcons owner won't let Jimmy replace Vick with Shaub, but if they did and moved Vick to WR they could be awsome.

Hey now, Vick isn't a coach killer yet. Jimmy Mora is still the coach, and until he's gone you can't say that Vick is a coach killer. I think that the Falcons owner won't let Jimmy replace Vick with Shaub, but if they did and moved Vick to WR they could be awsome.

yes he is.. he got injured and costed Dan Reeve's his job.

Jimmy Jr is #2

1 problem they have with recievers dropping the ball, I went to a couple of their practices in preseason, I live realy close to their facility.
they have an assistant throwing the passes to the recievers in drills, and then had shockley and schaub passing, vick showed up LATE. and just stood around laughing and cutting up.

Heck, I just wanted one highlight to show the awesome one-handed catch that Joe made. I'm not surprised though. I commented during the game that all the hightlights would show Vick's runs, but none would show that catch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom