Atlanta parting ways with D. Hall? (1 Viewer)

GET HIM SEAN!!!!!!!

this makes me excited.... but they won't trade him to us, were the Saints, and it's the Falcons.... come on guys!!

This wouldn't be the 1st time teams traded within the divison (although it is rare)... hell Philly gave Dallas a freakin 1st rounder for the chance to take Kolb... Miami dealt Welker to the Pats... hey it happens... and with the Falcons' cap situation (about 4 million under) they should be willing to let him go for cheap if they don't want him.

I think Hall was the guy who mentioned to Coach Payton, during a game, that he would play for him......

Keep the options coming. The selection is growing at linebacker and corner. Hopefully it will keep the price tags in check. And give us a greater opportunity to snatch a couple of quality defenders.

d hall's and lito's monetary cost wasn't what i was talking bout , they would be both trades.. meaning players or draft picks..

I think Sean Payton can take care of his attitude problem, if ATL was winning games he wouldn't have never blown up like he did, he's passionate about his sport, i say snag the dude and lets see how well he fit in, He'd be a great upgrade IMO, plus we can throw him in ATL face two times a year, not only that, this move would be like a middle finger to the Falcon Fans that bragged about Joe Horn coming over there to allegedly share secrets and light us up on the field LOL..

Get em Sean.. I know fans will hate this but im looking for a Super Bowl right now, screw morals we've tried that, and we've tried the "Payton's type of guys" It's now time to just build a monster on the field and win games all the way up into Feb.

At least when DHall gets burnt he'll make a big fuss and try to piss someone off. JD just acted like someone killed his cat....... I don't think he is a top 10 db, but still better than what we have. I wouldn't want to give up the 10th pick for him, but that's just my $.02

At least when DHall gets burnt he'll make a big fuss and try to piss someone off. JD just acted like someone killed his cat....... I don't think he is a top 10 db, but still better than what we have. I wouldn't want to give up the 10th pick for him, but that's just my $.02

I wouldn't give up a 10th pick either.. i think we should just trade JD to ATL Actually.. ..

-- Takes out flame proof suit --

This wouldn't be the 1st time teams traded within the divison (although it is rare)... hell Philly gave Dallas a freakin 1st rounder for the chance to take Kolb... Miami dealt Welker to the Pats... hey it happens... and with the Falcons' cap situation (about 4 million under) they should be willing to let him go for cheap if they don't want him.

The Pats signed Welker to a deal as a RFA. The Dolphins were owed a 2nd rounder. The Patriots tossed in a 7th rounder (making it a "trade") for reasons never fully explained. I guess the Pats thought there was a chance the Dolphins might match the deal (it didn't contain a "poison pill").

Convert Vick into a RB along side Reggie Bush = Superbowls!!!!

Thats the only option i'd accept Vick touching a black and gold Jersey.

vick in a black and gold jersey? i think that would be the move that would push me off the bandwagon
ive put up with this horrible defense for years, and jason david and still been a fan
but if we signed mike vick id burn all my jerseys and never visit this site again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom