Atlanta parting ways with D. Hall? (1 Viewer)

If Vick even visited, or made money off us in anyway other than washing jockstraps, i would no longer be a fan. Off topic but LSSpam why choose that picture as your avatar?

i'd definatly call for his price tag. But I don;t think i'd part with anything under a 4th for him. Has shown some skill, but has also shown a poor attitude, some conduct concerns , and quite frankly decent play on the field nothing spectacular. I would maybe up the offer if it was on draft day and we had not gotten anything to date to help the defense, and the players we were looking at in say the 3rd were off the board. To be honest I am just not to high on Hall and I think we would have to have the best offer on the table being we are in the division. Trading in the same division is rare but does occur. But it always comes at a steeper price, because teams are willing to take a little less to not help out thier rivals.

If Vick became a Saint I would automatically become a Vick fan. I'll never consider myself a non-Saints fan no matter who they sign.

He'll probably go to the Eagles or the Pats though.

I somewhat agree with Spam although more and more teams are beginning to make trades within the division. Two trades that immediately come to mind are Jackson to the 49'ners last year from Seattle and Bledsoe to the Bills from the Patriots a few years back.

I would not want to part with the #10 pick because I feel that an impact player will be there for the taking. I would not mind trading, however, for Hall. I would offer a first rounder next year. The Rams did this (traded a future pick--a second rounder) the year we sent them Turley. We traded a Turley for a pick the next year. It would be great if it was a conditional pick. A second that could move up based on certain performance clauses. But that is unlikely. I would not mind trading our second rounder this year. Again, that is improbable although not necessarily impossible.

Last edited:
Sad but true he will not get traded to a divisional rival just like the Eagles would not trade Lito to the Cowboys or Redskins. It is just to risky.....

Wow, I hope we get D. Hall and Asomugha and Briggs. Trade for Vilma, trade the #10 pick to Dallas for the #22 and #28, then draft Sedrick Ellis and Vernon Gholston, get DRC in the 2nd and Kenny Phillips in the 3rd. Curtis Lofton in the 4th... I think that would fix our defense.

Wow, I hope we get D. Hall and Asomugha and Briggs. Trade for Vilma, trade the #10 pick to Dallas for the #22 and #28, then draft Sedrick Ellis and Vernon Gholston, get DRC in the 2nd and Kenny Phillips in the 3rd. Curtis Lofton in the 4th... I think that would fix our defense.

Not even on Madden....

Terrell%20Owens%20Popcorn%20Dallas.jpg

Why even discuss him being moved if there's no chance he comes here? It just seems like wasting our time to me.

Great news. I like him more than Samuel...don't know why...?

But even if ATL won't trade to us, just him being another option for other teams gives us a better chance at drafting a good CB or signing Asomugha or Trufant. You could argue that it doesn't since its taking away another teams needs for a CB but adding the Falcons but I'd wager we could win an FA over them.

I could see us trading our 1st for their 2nd and Hall. It would move us totally out of the 1st round but we would gain a top 6 pick in the 2nd round. Now I know the DPVC people are coming, and yes, I know that the draft pick value chart says our pick is worth 1300 pts and their 2nd would be worth between 550-530 pts so we would be giving up the equivalent of a low 1st rounder for him. My thinking is wait and see if their is a guy that we want at pick #10, if not start fielding offers with teams to move down to add picks later in the draft, then if you cannot find any partners turn to ATL and offer them this trade. It fills a hole and a need, and we do not lose a draft pick.

:lol:
WOOWW

HAHAHAA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom