Atlanta parting ways with D. Hall? (1 Viewer)

/grabs flame-retardant suit and grabs some popcorn.

If we sign him it would mean we only have to look for one corner, but i cant see Payton banking on his attitude.

GET HIM! Man... did peyton say he was gonna rebuild defense or what? Also didn't they have a rumor he'd come for league minimum price? Ha, test it out :p

/grabs flame-retardant suit and grabs some popcorn.

mind if i join you?
popcorn.gif

I doubt that the Falcons will deal him within division, actually I know that they won't.

But if the Saints could get him I would deal the world for him he is an awesome CB.

Atlanta isn't going to move him to a division rival.

Why is this so hard for people to understand? Yes, one time the Saints traded an overpaid, old, OT that they wanted to get rid of for a Safety that the Falcons were going to dump. Deals like that among dvision rivals are extremely rare. But it wasn't a young CB who might haunt them for years. The only way Hall would end up a Saint is if the FO was willing massively overpay.......

I've been lobbying for him since the last Falcon game, he was the guy that came running to the aid of David Patted when he crashed in the end zone. He openly said he would like to play for the Saints. You have to take a chance once and a while, seems To and Moss finally found a good fit

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Give'em a 3rd and a conditional 5th next year that can become a 4th or 3rd depending on #s... I've been waiting for this!!

:lol:

Atlanta isn't going to move him to a division rival.

for that #10 they might.. they have a lot of holes, granted letting dhall go would create a massive one, especially in OUR division...

wouldnt' hold my breath, and wont' believe it till it's on the neworleanssaints.com on the roster.

just imagine lito and dhall as the corners...z.thomas as mlb,
but at what cost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom