Atlanta Sports Radio (1 Viewer)

Hey man, thanks for this link.
I am in my office LMAO.

23-3.
31-13.
Swept 54-16.
Plucked.

As a Saints fan, you have to love this season even more with the sweep of these clowns. :hihi:

Not to mention sticking a knife into the throat of the Mora regime, which had "disaster" written all over it.

There's nothing I'd like better now than for them to rally together and finish 8-8, maybe somehow beat the Cowgirls or the Kitties for us, and prolong the dissolution of this whole disaster for another year.

So, who does Blank blame? McKay, Mora or Vick? One of the three has got to go, and since McKay is one snaky league survivor, and there's a lot of #7 jerseys in the stands, I suspect Ti-Jim will be looking for work on January 1 or thereabouts. Then some other poor ******* will come in and suffer in this absolute no-win cluster-**** position. At this point, you may as well take the Raiders' job.

Actually Domino was talking about how they are getting upset with Mora Jr. Chuck Smith said not 5 minutes ago that Mora falling to his knees in frustration when Roddy dropped that pass was a prime example of how Mora may be a little mature in being ready for head coaching.

This is not new. I was driving through Georgia last week before the Baltimore game and they were saying most of the same things. At that time, the speculation was that the O-Coordinator would be the one to fall on his sword. I wonder now if it will be Moral too.

I suspect Vick is untouchable. His contract will not allow him to be traded anytime soon and he is worth too much to their marketing to let go anyway. And, usually, a GM get to fire and hire one new coach before he gets fired.

IMO, T-Mora is a major part of the problem. Vick certainly has limitations as a QB, but he is an amazing talent who can be very effective if used properly. I would have him rolling out and pushing the edge of the defense almost every play if I were them. He might never complete more that 50% of his passes, but the rushing yards he would get and the big passing plays would make up for that.

You're right, chuck just said that Knapp will be fired at the end of this year regardless of what happens. Vick is like a son to Arthur Blank, he is as close to untouchable in Atlanta as you can get.

Jim Mora scheduled to be on in about 15 minutes........(about 1:20 CST)

You're right, chuck just said that Knapp will be fired at the end of this year regardless of what happens. Vick is like a son to Arthur Blank, he is as close to untouchable in Atlanta as you can get.

Lets see what happens when the #7 jersey is on clearance everywhere because nobody is buying it and nobody is in the stands.

Lets see what happens when the #7 jersey is on clearance everywhere because nobody is buying it and nobody is in the stands.

Won't happen. Half of ATL's fan base despises Vick, but the other half loves him so much they'd probably abandon the franchise entirely if he left the team. It's always been a historically fickle fan-base and the polarizing effect Vick has on the fans makes it difficult to really do anything with him.

Won't happen. Half of ATL's fan base despises Vick, but the other half loves him so much they'd probably abandon the franchise entirely if he left the team. It's always been a historically fickle fan-base and the polarizing effect Vick has on the fans makes it difficult to really do anything with him.

I thought I was the only one who knew this, talking about Michael Vick will get you into some heated arguments here in Atlanta. For every guy that you have who says he needs to work on his passing you will find another that thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Not really any different with other QB's around the league. If they put in Schaub or pick up a high draft QB, the fans will forget about Vick soon enough as long as the team wins or Vick doesn't win where he winds up. Big chance to take in either case though.

Jim Mora scheduled to be on in about 15 minutes........(about 1:20 CST)

I'm listening - unless Mora firms up and starts handing out some discipline, he will lose that team.

I'm digging this reporter, he's hammering him with these questions. I get the impression that alot of folks in ATL don't like D. Hall.

Not really any different with other QB's around the league. If they put in Schaub or pick up a high draft QB, the fans will forget about Vick soon enough as long as the team wins or Vick doesn't win where he winds up. Big chance to take in either case though.

No, it's a different sort of debate over there. It's gotten incredibly personnal. Your worth as a person is being assumed by who you support (are you a "thug" or a "racist"?). It's incredibly ugly over there. Seriously, if they traded Vick, half the fans would bail as Falcons fans and become fans of whoever Vick was traded too. The fact that they were fickle bandwagon fans to begin with only exacerbates the issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom