Atlanta's new GM (1 Viewer)

Ryan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
What do you think of this guy? He was the director of college scouting at new england previously (i think) so he apparently has some good talent evaluation skills. do we have anything to be worried about?

Belicheck(sp?) and Pioli (sp?) make all of the final decisions in NE. This guy was just riding their coat-tails. If he was in charge of their college scouting, I'm not all that impressed... Take a look at the Patriots last handful of drafts. Only 1 player from this past year's draft is still on their team... Then you have Chad Jackson... ect. Sure they got Seymour and some other quality guys, but overall I'm not worried about this guy.

Belicheck(sp?) and Pioli (sp?) make all of the final decisions in NE. This guy was just riding their coat-tails. If he was in charge of their college scouting, I'm not all that impressed... Take a look at the Patriots last handful of drafts. Only 1 player from this past year's draft is still on their team... Then you have Chad Jackson... ect. Sure they got Seymour and some other quality guys, but overall I'm not worried about this guy.

hopefully that translates into more disarray with the Falcons leadership.

looking at their past drafts, there is a lot of talent that they have drafted over the past 7 years.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?teamId=3200&type=team

Brandon Meriweather, Laurence Maroney, Stephen Gostkowski, Logan Mankins, Ellis Hobbs, Vince Wilfork, Benjamin Watson, Ty Warren, Eugene Wilson, Bethel Johnson, Dan Klecko, Asante Samuel, Dan Koppen, Tully Banta-Cain, Matt Light, Daniel Graham, Deion Branch, David Givens, Richard Seymour, Tom Brady.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom