N/S Atlantas VS 49ers (1 Viewer)

Green-Ghost

Green-Ghost
Reaction score
Does anyone think the Falcons will defeat the 49rs.

To me, this looks like a game where SF underestimates their opponent. Atlantas has already upset a top ranked team this season.

I can remember the Failclowns beat the Whiners on a "Big Ben/Hail Mary" pass one year, I believe it was 1983. Billy "White Shoes" Johnson scored the touchdown. They turned that trick again in 1991 when future Saints WR Michael Haynes caught a Hail Mary to beat them.

It's a week to week league but damn, I give the Failures 0 percent of an upset. I just don't see the Niners laying an egg here. Too much at stake for them.

Not with the loss of Ridley. He would have given them a chance if SF took this game too lightly.

They would need Ridley to play to make this fantasy come true.

We needed Atlanta to beat the 49ers in 2013. And they could've. But Matt Ryan was throwing back to back interceptions and pick sixes in the red zone instead. They aren't going to win. They aren't going to help us.

The Niners pass rush versus the Falcons OL? I’ll be surprised if Matt Ryan is still playing at halftime. While “any given Sunday” is always in effect if I were betting my mortgage money it’d been on the Niners blowing them out.

Catch 22, but there's only one solution. ATL needs to beat SF.
The problem? We hate the Failcons, and it would be a hard to see them win any game (especially vs the team we just lost to)

However if ATL top themselves and reach a specific score, we would be able to live with it. I say, go ATL as long as the score is 28-3.

Otherwise, I couldn't care less, well maybe I do but 28-3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom