Atleast we know what to improve on.... (1 Viewer)

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In the 5-1 Stretch we needed improvement but it was more like adjustments, now that we were dominated I think we found stuff to prove on...coming out more aggresive is one thing, we played scared and that got us down fast, buckle down on those false starts (which werent the problems before) and we need to plug in Clark i dont care how bad his pass coverage is, Simoneau is to much of a none factor....we should of came out pounding duece we cant beat them running to the outside, but its like we didnt wanna run the ball at all (probably cause it was 21-0 5min into the game) but thats how we should of went about the game, Karney leading the way for Duece..Payton needs to impliment more of the running game, we know he has a great passing mind, but getting the ground game going wins games, that will never change.

Need for improvement next week (no particular order):

1) Overall execution
2) Better play from the offensive line
3) More consistent pressure on defense
4) Rushing game

TPS

1) Overall execution
4) Rushing game

TPS

I agree. I think the offensive line was outmatched from the snap and that trickled down to the rest of the offense. That first series was seriously ugly from an OL perspective.

We did also get exposed in man coverage on 3rd and long a few times. We might need to provide some different looks on that down and distance and drop back and cover a little more.

1) Overall execution
4) Rushing game

TPS

5) Protect the ball

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom