Atloser arrested in Gwinnett County (2 Viewers)

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — A football player well-known for his moves on the field as an Atlanta Falcon is facing charges in a city not far away.

Sharod "Roddy" White was booked into the Gwinnett County jail on April 12 on an HOV lane violation and driving with a suspended or revoked license. The Gwinnett Police Department is listed as the arresting agency for White.

Roddy White has been retired going on almost what is it nearly a decade so I'm surprised he's even relevant to even being discussed as an object of hatred, disgust, or contempt even though he might be an ex--Falcon who had a very slow beginning to his NFL career, and was deemed by some to be a bust at one point, who later settled down and actually had a great career. If we take our Falcons hatreds aside, if that's possible and it's difficult for me, a large portion of Whites success probably is due to Matt Ryan's arrival in Atlanta in 2008 and him taking his game up a notch in 2-3 years following that. If Atlanta had continued their aimless QB carousel they started after Vicks conviction and imprisonment in 2007, I don't think White has anything close to the career he had and would've been deemed a bust.

Roddy White has been retired going on almost what is it nearly a decade so I'm surprised he's even relevant to even being discussed as an object of hatred, disgust, or contempt even though he might be an ex--Falcon who had a very slow beginning to his NFL career, and was deemed by some to be a bust at one point, who later settled down and actually had a great career. If we take our Falcons hatreds aside, if that's possible and it's difficult for me, a large portion of Whites success probably is due to Matt Ryan's arrival in Atlanta in 2008 and him taking his game up a notch in 2-3 years following that. If Atlanta had continued their aimless QB carousel they started after Vicks conviction and imprisonment in 2007, I don't think White has anything close to the career he had and would've been deemed a bust.

White didn't retire til 2015

Last edited:
Wasn't he the guy who said he hates everything about New Orleans, including their black and gold colors?
I guess he hates that we have a Super Bowl trophy and he NEVER will hoist one in the air?
Another Falcon loser!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom