ATT ( U-Verse , Direct TV Now)Removes NFL Network (1 Viewer)

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
I have U-verse Just noticed that NFL Network is gone. Isn’t this one of clown’s sponsors? Look like we got ourselves a little war.

I wonder how this will affect the websites that host all the NFL games via the NFL ticket?:hmm: NM I just read and earlier post...

In December I'm saying goodbye..I've been with Direct since 2003. I got it just for the Sunday Ticket. But their prices keep going up and up and up. I would say bye now but when I upgraded they signed me up into a 2 year contract. So, once that comes up I'm out!

My friend recently said bye to his cable company and went to youtube TV. He pays 40 a month and can get Sunday Ticket on there.

That's where I'm headed.

I wonder how this will affect the websites that host all the NFL games via the NFL ticket?:hmm: NM I just read and earlier post...

If I had to guess, I'd say it'll have no effect. The only games on NFLN are the Thursday night games, and many of them are on CBS too.

I doubt AT&T will prevent anyone from signing up for the Sunday Ticket. It's their cash cow, so it's in their best interest to allow anyone and everyone that wants it to sign up for it.

In December I'm saying goodbye..I've been with Direct since 2003. I got it just for the Sunday Ticket. But their prices keep going up and up and up. I would say bye now but when I upgraded they signed me up into a 2 year contract. So, once that comes up I'm out!

My friend recently said bye to his cable company and went to youtube TV. He pays 40 a month and can get Sunday Ticket on there.

That's where I'm headed.
Netflix & Hulu is all you need. Netflix for movies and Hulu for tv. You just have to wait a day after a TV show comes out on cable for it to pop up on Hulu.

These fee battles happen all the time, much ado about nothing...
AT&T owns DirecTV and HBO.
They didn't make a deal with Dish Network.
HBO went dark for 9 million Dish customers last November and it's still not showing.
I've got 7 seasons of Game of Thrones on my Dish DVR, but can't watch Season 8 on Dish.
I've made other arrangements.
I live in the country with HughesNet internet, so streamining isn't a real option either.

What options are out there for live Sports? The only reason I keep DirectTV is for the live sports.

DirecTV is getting ready to get the boot at my house, way too expensive for what we get and the hours we watch... I have until Aug to figure out what to do about Sunday Ticket, and that was the ONLY reason why DirecTV was even around...

I would love to see the market share numbers for satellite/cable vs streaming over the last several years...

PlayStation Vue is 49.95 month for all the worthwhile channels we had with DTV. Like it much better and NFLN is still on. And the virtual DVR is very cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom