News Attack squirrel on meth (1 Viewer)

I thought this was going to be about Jameis Winston

For reals though meth was used in WWII by Japanese soldiers to make them fierce and tireless.

For reals though meth was used in WWII by Japanese soldiers to make them fierce and tireless.

There is a NY Times bestseller book about this, “Blitzed” Drugs in the Third Reich by Norman Ohler.

I thought it was pretty shocking. The Germans had a building where they were producing all of this Meth & other drugs that they were feeding to the German soldiers, so they could stay awake for days & increase their energy.

No wonder so many of them carried out such cruel atrocities.

Yeah I recall seeing a documentary where the SS were using lithium meth.

Can’t imagine how crazy a methed out squirrel would act.

Had to look it up. Thought Limestone county would be much closer to the panhandle of Fla.

Go figure...

Didn't the Germans create meth and use it for their blitzkrieg?

Amphetamine was first made in 1887 in Germany and methamphetamine, more potent and easy to make, was developed in Japan in 1919. The crystalline powder was soluble in water, making it a perfect candidate for injection.

Methamphetamine went into wide use during World War II, when both sides used it to keep troops awake. High doses were given to Japanese Kamikaze pilots before their suicide missions. And after the war, methamphetamine abuse by injection reached epidemic proportions when supplies stored for military use became available to the Japanese public.
https://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth/history-of-methamphetamine.html

So I was half right. (and half wrong)
Japanese invented it, Germans used it first on troops, Japanese joined in later

Last edited:
holy shirt. that would be absolutely forking awesome.

The store I used to work at, Gordon's of Metairie (it closed down), I had created an idea on how to get the customers to leave once the store closed. I was going to have to get trained hawks and we would announce that you have however many minutes left until we release the hawks and once we did they would swoop down at people's head and herd them towards the door.

The store I used to work at, Gordon's of Metairie (it closed down), I had created an idea on how to get the customers to leave once the store closed. I was going to have to get trained hawks and we would announce that you have however many minutes left until we release the hawks and once we did they would swoop down at people's head and herd them towards the door.
lol i know that store well. awesome sauce.

So their version of Captain America (Captain Japan?) is a meth head?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom