Attendance Sunday Night (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Let me preface this by saying I’m not a New Orleans native, but it seems like we could expand the crowd for Sunday’s divisional matchup.

Why not get mayor approval for the Saints to offer free admission to those who have been vaccinated including healthcare providers, military and front line workers/first responders.

Let me preface this by saying I’m not a New Orleans native, but it seems like we could expand the crowd for Sunday’s divisional matchup.

Why not get mayor approval for the Saints to offer free admission to those who have been vaccinated including healthcare providers, military and front line workers/first responders.

Most everyone I know who has been vaccinated still needs to get their second dose.

And it's still unknown the extent to which those who are vaccinated can still spread the virus.

Why not get mayor approval for the Saints to offer free admission...
giphy.gif

I come off of quarantine tomorrow from having the virus.
So I’m probably the safest person to let into the game if y’all get a ticket!

Logistics would be tough and we’re still in the throes of a bad wave right now. Next season had hope, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom