Attendance (1 Viewer)

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don't live in New Orleans anymore so I dont know what the latest is with attendance but all I kept hearing for a while was how we have a great team and no one is going to the games. I hope we dont have trouble selling out games should the Hornets make it to the Western Conference finals.

As mentioned above, it's been picking up. We sold out with 17,000+ against memphis a few weeks ago, had 15,000+ the other night against Dallas on a Wednesday and had 17,000+ against the rockets last night. I just hope the bad performance doesn't dissuade fans from going to further games.

People are slowly coming around.

i live on the ms coast and they dont have the games on regulary.I would like to get into watching them but it seem the team isnt really reaching out to ms like the saints do ,out of site out of mind too bad cuz i would like to see the gms

I would think Wed for sure against the Suns and maybe Utah on Friday will be sellouts this week. I think they will average over 15,000 for the rest of the games this season, not sure where that will put the average since the Dec.

Unfortunately, because it's a Monday and it's the Wizards, I think tonight has the potential to be an attendance stinker. I can't name one guy who plays for Washington besides Gilbert Arenas, and he's hurt. Losing two straight won't help either.

But Shaq and the Suns will be standing room only, primarily because of Shaq, but also because Phoenix is just about even with us.

The Utah game should do well because they are a quality team and it's a Friday night.

What's the magic number in attendance to keep the Hornets from opting out of their contract?

Hornets have sold out every home game since the NBA all star break.

Not quite.

The Dallas game was about 11 short at 15,900+ and the Wizards game was well short at 11,000+. Rockets, Suns and Jazz were sellouts.

The Dallas game was a sellout with 15,900 that attendance surpass Shinn own bench mark of over 14,000.

You are right about the Wizards game to my surprise.

All games with the exception of 1 have been sellouts since the All Star Break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom