Attending cowboys game (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
If going to a game and not vacccinated what’s the protocol on the testing. Do they accept rapid tests?

Not sure but SLU uses the Navica app and you can literally self report a negative test and get a test result produced on there and show them that.

Didn't State Farm briefly pull Aaron Rodgers' unfunny commercials with Jake because of unvaccination??? :ROFLMAO:

I'm fully vaccinated, btw, so no, that's not a rant. Just saying it's kinda bold to admit to not being vaxxed in today's world.

Bump for advice
We were only checked for Vaccine card or negative test the first game we attended (Giants) and they didn't really look.

The past two games we have gone to (Tampa and Falcons), there was no checking of anything, just a normal entry.

Still, better to be prepared than not, but looks like they have just stopped checking at the dome. However, we got checked at dave and busters loll

I need weapon advice. I can't decide if I'm going to bring my gun or a shiv.

I'm trying to impress a young lady, and I don't want to seem desperate. I want something that's classy and alluring.

Maybe even a conversational piece to break the ice.

We were only checked for Vaccine card or negative test the first game we attended (Giants) and they didn't really look.

The past two games we have gone to (Tampa and Falcons), there was no checking of anything, just a normal entry.

Still, better to be prepared than not, but looks like they have just stopped checking at the dome. However, we got checked at dave and busters loll
I was checked for both of those games.

I need weapon advice. I can't decide if I'm going to bring my gun or a shiv.

I'm trying to impress a young lady, and I don't want to seem desperate. I want something that's classy and alluring.

Maybe even a conversational piece to break the ice.
I was asking for advice on type of test I need to get to enter the dome and attend the game not if I should get vacced or not. Appreciate the sarcasm as always on here though. Good looking out.

Didn't State Farm briefly pull Aaron Rodgers' unfunny commercials with Jake because of unvaccination??? :ROFLMAO:

I'm fully vaccinated, btw, so no, that's not a rant. Just saying it's kinda bold to admit to not being vaxxed in today's world.
I'm not vaccinated...not the least bit difficult to "admit". To each their own.

:shrug:

If going to a game and not vacccinated what’s the protocol on the testing. Do they accept rapid tests?
Did you get the advice you need? If so, I'll close the thread so it doesn't venture further down the expected vax/anti-vax trail.

Did you get the advice you need? If so, I'll close the thread so it doesn't venture further down the expected vax/anti-vax trail.
Mods can close people answered my question. Was a simple question in the beginning nothing more nothing less very straight forward. Sorry people can’t be mature adults in todays world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom