Attending my first Saints game on Monday...Any Tips? (1 Viewer)

hcm228

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Ive been a Saints fan as long as Ive been a football fan...which goes back when I was around 11 or so. I can still remember when we traded away Archie :(

Anyway, for all of these years, Ive never attended a game. Honestly not sure why, but on Fathers Day, my son game me tickets to Mondays game (what a great kid)

Well, Now Im just tryin to be well prepared. So, Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Parking...times I should arrive, things I should plan for...anything. I know its just an open request, but I know of no other place to find such a great wealth of knowledge than these forums.

Thanks so much in advance...WHO DAT?!?

Get there early, be loud, and pray you aren't sitting next to FAILCLOWN fans. Been to 4 home games, flying in to NOLA monday from Nassau, Bahamas via Panama City, Panama (14 hour layover).

Saints Master has spoken.............................

Don't head to the bathroom during Atlanta's first possession. MAKE SURE YOU STICK AROUND FOR THE PUNT! My buddy that I shared season tix with missed that magic moment in 2006. He had to go. Then he heard the roar and practically rushed out of the bathroom almost with his package exposed. Time your pit stops carefully.

Enjoy your first game. You're gonna love it.

If you drink beer, the unofficial ice chest beer vendors on the way to the dome/champ square are much cheaper.

Speaking of champion square...go there as soon as events start

Pound many of beers before you enter the Dome, then pound many, many more. Be sure to yell "You blow, ATLANTA" as much as possible.

Are you staying in a hotel or leaving immediately ....if you r leaving where do u stay?

get your throat ready for constant screaming, stand up and be heard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom