Attention Please: I am a Saints fan. (2 Viewers)

Well I, for one, completely disagree with you. We as fans must do exactly what the players do in order for us to win. I'm sitting in an icebath as we speak, and later I will be reviewing gametape.

Can you send me a copy of the injury report? I must have misplaced mine when leaving the practice facility.

Well I, for one, completely disagree with you. We as fans must do exactly what the players do in order for us to win. I'm sitting in an icebath as we speak, and later I will be reviewing gametape.

Hope we can afford to resign you long term next year.

If we lose we'll all know who's fault it is.

...that means I didn't make the roster. I wasn't hired as a coach. I don't make decisions or determine the outcome of a game. Other than yelling, of course, which I do profusely at every home game.

That means that I can focus on any game I choose, including the playoffs or the Super Bowl, without repercussions to the team.

The next game is a weaker opponent; I may overlook that opponent without fear of the game becoming a "trap."

I can analyze the playoff scenarios with the assumption of a win over Cincy, and that doesn't make a win over Cincy any more or less probable.

Here's the point:

What I talk about on the internets with other random fans has zero bearing on the focus, drive, desire, hunger or mental state of either the Saints, their division rivals, or this week's opponent.

So please, on this internet message board devoted to any and all things Saints, stop telling me I have to focus on the Bengals game.

Thanks for listening. Have a Nice Day.

You know instead of taking the time to make this thread, you should be focussing on the Bengals game! :hihi:

J/K

Another thing I just realized about next year's schedule is that the NFL may be going ahead and adding the 2 new games as the bargaining chip for getting a new contract done. So, I would imagine those would be NFC games.

Start swiggin' that brandy now Jerrah to medicate yourself, because we may be returning to pwn Jerryworld again.

head%20drawing.jpg

Atlanta x2
Carolina x2
Tampa x2
@Packers
@Vikings
@Seahawks or Rams (Same place NFC West finisher)
@Titans
@Jaguars

I've been talking about a road trip to TN for a while, but if the Seahawks pull it out and I got the money, a trip to Quest Field sounds pretty cool.

While we're focusing on not focusing on the next opponent, where's everyone gonna travel to next year? :)

I've been talking about a road trip to TN for a while, but if the Seahawks pull it out and I got the money, a trip to Quest Field sounds pretty cool.

While we're focusing on not focusing on the next opponent, where's everyone gonna travel to next year? :)

If these posters are correct, I think the Green Bay trip is a must. I've always wanted to go there for a game.

The Nashville trip would also be easy and affordable. Southwest has direct flights there and back all day, the flight takes about an hour and ten minutes, and tickets would probably only cost about $89 each way if purchased ahead of time.

I went to the game at Qwest Field in 2007. it is lots of fun. and the saints in seattle is a very possible first round playoff matchup this year, so that trip could be on the table sooner than later!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom