Attention Please: I am a Saints fan. (1 Viewer)

Sarcastic

Very Banned
Reaction score
...that means I didn't make the roster. I wasn't hired as a coach. I don't make decisions or determine the outcome of a game. Other than yelling, of course, which I do profusely at every home game.

That means that I can focus on any game I choose, including the playoffs or the Super Bowl, without repercussions to the team.

The next game is a weaker opponent; I may overlook that opponent without fear of the game becoming a "trap."

I can analyze the playoff scenarios with the assumption of a win over Cincy, and that doesn't make a win over Cincy any more or less probable.

Here's the point:

What I talk about on the internets with other random fans has zero bearing on the focus, drive, desire, hunger or mental state of either the Saints, their division rivals, or this week's opponent.

So please, on this internet message board devoted to any and all things Saints, stop telling me I have to focus on the Bengals game.

Thanks for listening. Have a Nice Day.

What I talk about on the internets with other random fans has zero bearing on the focus, drive, desire, hunger or mental state of either the Saints, their division rivals, or this week's opponent.

You're right.....but what you wear on gameday 100% affects the outcome of the game.

You're right.....but what you wear on gameday 100% affects the outcome of the game.

I'll even concede that point if I can just be allowed to discuss playoff scenarios without some nimrod yelling at me that I gotta take it one game at a time cause it's every given Sunday and what if the Bengals are a trap game, and who cares about the Falcons, and we just gotta focus on what we can control.

That last sentence was actually typed out in another thread. Amazing.

Also, yes people, a Falcons win this week is actually more important than a Saints win. You would know that if you could pry your faces off the game film and stop practicing your walk-throughs long enough to read through a tiebreaker scenario.

Well I, for one, completely disagree with you. We as fans must do exactly what the players do in order for us to win. I'm sitting in an icebath as we speak, and later I will be reviewing gametape.

since we're ironing out the "cans and can't do's" of being a fan. Is it ok if I don't know every stat or playoff scenario by heart?

...that means I didn't make the roster. I wasn't hired as a coach. I don't make decisions or determine the outcome of a game. Other than yelling, of course, which I do profusely at every home game.

That means that I can focus on any game I choose, including the playoffs or the Super Bowl, without repercussions to the team.

The next game is a weaker opponent; I may overlook that opponent without fear of the game becoming a "trap."

I can analyze the playoff scenarios with the assumption of a win over Cincy, and that doesn't make a win over Cincy any more or less probable.

Here's the point:

So please, on this internet message board devoted to any and all things Saints, stop telling me I have to focus on the Bengals game.

Thanks for listening. Have a Nice Day.

I'll even concede that point if I can just be allowed to discuss playoff scenarios without some nimrod yelling at me that I gotta take it one game at a time cause it's every given Sunday and what if the Bengals are a trap game, and who cares about the Falcons, we just gotta focus on what we can control.

That last sentence was actually typed out in another thread. Amazing.

Also, yes people, a Falcons win this week is actually more important than a Saints win. You would know that if you could pry your faces off the game film and stop practicing your walk-throughs long enough to read through a tiebreaker scenario.

Now thats amazing.

since we're ironing out the "cans and can't do's" of being a fan. Is it ok if I don't know every stat or playoff scenario by heart?

Absolutely! When you need to know, just click on the playoff scenario thread!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom